Ch.20

One week later
•BEY POV•

"Baby I don't even know why you're still letting them stay here...this isn't a charity cas-" I cut jay off.

"Bae, Listen you have been telling me this everyday of the week. They have no where to go! I know if I was in this same predicament I would want ANYONE to take me in" I said slipping back into bed.

"I know baby but you haven't been to work since they've been here what if-"

"What if what Shawn? I get fired?? I'm my own boss, the fuck is going to happen?. Y'all keep telling me about them staying here. I'm a grown ass woman, if something happens I'll handle it accordingly" I yelled.

He jerked his head back like he was surprised "aye who you think you talking to?" He chuckled.

"You nigga" I said pushing him off as he tried to kiss up on me.
"Move jay I'm not playing with you" I rolled my eyes.

"Damn baby, i didn't know you could talk to me like that, that shit was kinda sexy" he looked me up & down licking his lips.

"Whatever" I chuckled mushing his head right after that he got on top of me & started to tickle me.

"Jay...j-jay stop p-pleaseeee" I said through giggles.

"Nah, you think you big and bad now like you be telling ME what to do, so what's my name!" He stopped tickling me for a second so I could answer.

"Ahahahahaha it's-it's daddy" I laughed & he stopped and kissed me "thought so" he slapped my ass
"baby?" I said.

"I lied, that's not your name" I smiled.

"Mmm then what is it baby" he said kissing my face then leaning up.

"Bitch!" I said cocking my head to the side with an evil grin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ahhhhh sh-shit slow down baby, daddy ahhhhh" I moaned as jay had my lower body up off the bed eating me out while I watched.

"Nah, talk that shit you was talking 10 minutes ago" he licked & sucked harder.

"Ima what? Ima What? Giselle" he smacked my thigh while tongue fucking me.

"You ah b-ahhhh fuckkk, you DADDY! Fuck, you my daddy!" I screamed as he hit my spot.

"What else?" He rubbed clit with his thumb.

"Mmm you-you the shit baby a-and this pussy is yours daddy! Ahhh fuck I'm gonna cum" I moaned.

He ate me out for about 30 more seconds till I came in his mouth.

"Mmm yea let me see that good shit princess" he said before coming up to kiss my lips.

He rubbed my pussy till we heard a knock at the bedroom door.

"Um bey? It's malissa. Can we talk for ah sec" she spoke & jay smacked his lips.

"Don't worry big daddy I got you tonight" I giggled & pecked his lips while running my hand on his sweats.

"Um yes malissa?" I said.
"Well I know you said you did have to go somewhere today at 3 and it's around that time so I was just going to take the girls to the park so we could take a walk while you guys handle your business" she said.