Part Thirty: Epilogue

-------15 YEARS LATER------

"Vanya, Nestaron, come here!" You call. 

"Ok, mommy," you hear a girl's voice respond.

"Coming mom!" a boy yells. You're sitting in a throne in Mirkwood, beside Legolas, your husband. In your sight comes a boy, about 11, and a little girl, 6 today. 

"Happy birthday, Vanya!" Legolas says as he gets up from his chair. He picks the girl up and kisses her on her face. 

"We have a special day planned!" You say. "We're going to visit Hobbiton!" The children cheer. "Uncle Aragorn and Aunt Arwen will be there! And of course, Gimli, Merry, Pippin, and Sam! Go get ready!" They run off.

"Legolas," you say, standing up.

"Yes?"

"Fate brought us those two little bundles of joy. I love It."

"I love It too. After all, It brought us our love as well."

"Yes, I remember." You walk over to him and kiss him. 

"Ewwww!" You hear. You look over and see Nestaron and Vanya peeking from behind the wall. You look at Legolas, who winks. You kiss more and they run away screaming in disgust. You and Legolas laugh. 

"Well, It will hopefully bring us a good time today."

"Oh, today will surely be fun, with Gimli there." You laugh at the irony and walk away to get ready yourself.

Total word count: 26,491

A/N: Thanks for reading and voting on this! I really appreciate it, especially since I wrote this in 7th grade and it's probably pretty trashy. Maybe leave a comment telling me how you feel about it?

If you want to, check out my crush one shot collection. I also just finished and posted a Fred and George Story in the Harry Potter universe called Dusk till Dawn, so check that out, too! Thank you so, so much!