Part One: Aragorn

You wake up with the sun and start to get ready for the day ahead. You put on your training outfit, which consists of a shirt of brown and a green skirt, adding black leggings underneath. You grab your sword and sheath it to your belt. You walk out of your room and down to breakfast.

"Good morning ada (father)," You nod your head to him as you take your place at the table. 

"Good morning Y/N," Lord Elrond replies. 

"Where is Arwen?" You ask, concerned.

"Aragorn is here. She is with him."

"Oh, he is? I shall go and say hello," you say, standing up from your not even half-eaten breakfast.

"They are out in the gazebo."

------------

Once they are in sight, you decide to yell his name. "Aragorn!" You run up to meet him. You rather liked him and you are glad that your sister is with him. 

"Hello, Y/N! Nice to see you again," Aragorn said as you hugged him. "So, what have you been up to lately?"

"Not anything unusual."

"She still trains every morning after breakfast," Arwen speaks for the first time.

Aragorn tousles your hair. "That's my girl! Are you going to the council meeting tomorrow morning?"

"Council meeting? I haven't heard anything about a council meeting," you reply. 

"Well then. I suppose that if Lord Elrond hasn't spoken to you yet that he might not. "

"Well, could you tell me anyway?" you ask, curiously. Aragorn looks to around and then to Arwen.

"You can tell her, Aragorn."

"Well, alright. There will be a council meeting tomorrow morning. It will be held to discuss what shall be done about the Ring of Power."

"The Ring of Power? How did we ever come ahold of that?" you ask. 

"A young hobbit," Arwen answers. "Frodo Baggins."