Baby

Tomoe's pov
While I was on the way to find Nanami I suddenly heard a crying and mewling voice. I walked towards the sound and I found Nanami with a baby. She was trying to stop the baby from crying. As soon as I saw Nanami I rushed towards her.

"Nanami what are doing with baby? Do you know how much I was worried?". I yelled at her since she left the house without informing anyone when she was under her practice session.

"Stop yelling at me! Can't you see the baby is crying already. Help me making the baby stop crying". As soon as she finished her sentence in the blink of the moment she handed the baby to me.

Nanami's pov
As I hand over the baby within few minutes there was no more crying sound. Then I looked at the baby it calmed down as soon as he looked into Tomoe's purple gleaming eyes.

"I think the baby really like you". I teased Tomoe and his face became little red.

"Let's go home, Tomoe."

"What about the baby?".

"We are taking it us to the shrine."

I could sense Tomoe was kinda pissed off but he also knew that we couldn't leave the baby alone by itself. So, he just let a long sigh and called the night shadow carrier for us. As soon as we arrived Mizuki rushed out of the shrine towards me followed by Kotasuk and Onimiri came out.

"Is it a baby lady Nanami". Kotasuk asked.

"Yes" I said entering the shrine with the baby in my hands with a pissed Tomoe.

I handed the baby to Tomoe and entered my room to change the clothes and then made my way back to the living room. I heard little giggles from the room as I arrived near the door. I found Tomoe playing with the baby and others just surrounded around him and looking at the baby. As I headed towards them I realised the baby had very thin clothing on it and I can't stitch. An idea popped in my mind.

"Tomoeeee can you please make clothes for the baby please".

Tomoe's reaction..

I just look at him with sparkling eyes

I just look at him with sparkling eyes. Then he saw towards the baby and after seeing the baby giggle in his hands. He decided to make something for it. He handed the baby to me and ordered Mizuki and shrine spirits to prepare for the dinner and went in his room. After half an hour Tomoe came out with a beautiful and warm dress for the baby.