Save Me

Nanami's pov
"What did that dumb fox told?"

I am fuming with anger now I was not ready to tell everyone about our relationship and he promised me he would respect my decision. I am really going to kill Tomoe for doing this. Now, everyone in the school will think I seduced him and now everyday I have to bare with everyone's stare. I groan in frustration.

"So is it true that you and Tomoe kun ?"

"Yes"

"But when did you...... I mean from when did you start to date Tomoe kun?"

"2 months ago one day he took to me out in the town and after that he proposed me."

"But why did you choose him and not me?"

"What did you say?you mean also loved me?"

"Yes"

Tears started to flow from Mizuki's eyes and after answering my question he just dashed out of the shop alone. I can't let him ran away alone I need to explain him so, I started to run behind him.Then he ran out of the shop.I followed him behind at my fastest pace which was still slow compared to his. Then, returned in a lonely alley   I followed him there but no one was there. I looked up at the sky and saw his flying snake's tail. So, I just gave up on him for now. I started to think from which way I came her but I am lost now since I didn't notice the road in the hurry to catch with Mizuki. I slip my hand in my bag to try to find my phone but that time I remembered that I forgot it on the charger table in the morning. I cussed at myself.

Tomoe's pov
"Where is Nanami and that stupid snake? It should take them that long at the coffee shop."

Its past two hours since I dropped them at the coffee shop. I am starting to get worried now I dashed towards the coffee shop. I asked the owner about them and they told me that both of them dashed out after 15 mins since the arrived. Now, I am really worried about Nanami more than before I don't get a good feeling about them being gone for so long. I called my fox fire and ordered them to search for Mizuki and Nanami. I look at the sky and the amputation of miasma is getting more and more as the time is passing.

Nanami's pov
I hear a familiar voice and it's really scaring me now. Suddenly I felt my legs and hands getting grip without any thought I tried to ran but in the end of the alley I saw a familiar figure. It was Suchigumo he came back. I tried to fight him with my talismans but it wasn't affecting him at he is stronger than last time. The only thing I can do is wait for Tomoe to save me and I feel Suchigumo trying to eat me. Just one sentence is repeating in my mind with that I am starting to feel dizzy now.

"Tomoe save me!"

Tomoe's pov
I was looking around the alleys near the coffee shop and one of my fox fire informed that Mizuki was at his old water shrine drinking sake in front the plum blossom tree crying but Nanami is not present with him there. I just dash towards the shrine.

"Where is Nanami?"

"I don't know."

"What do mean by you don't know?"

I am fuming with anger and I just burst it on him and then he explained the whole scene that happened at the coffee shop. I just slap him

"Damn you sh**ty snake you do know Nanami just got her stitches removed the other day and without any thought you just left her alone."

As I finished yelling at him my focus fire appeared again and the thing that he informed me as left me in all frustrated and worried state. It informed that she is captured by Suchigumo whom already killed earlier but his back now again. I just looked at Mizuki and we dashed towards Nanami on in his snake. Suchigumo was trying to remove Nanami's god mark and was trying to eat her and Nanami just lay there with her eyes half open. I am out of control now my anger take over me and I am full killing mode beating the sh*t out of Suchigumo.

Mizuki's pov
We arrived in an abandoned alley seeing Suchigumo trying to consume Nanami. Tomoe jumped down and his eyes are red now he killing Suchigumo without any mercy. He just casually went and saved hugged Nanami. I just it sit on my snake observing them. Nanami opened her eyes and on seeing Tomoe embracing her. I see tears falling down from her she is crying. Tomoe is patting her back in the embrace to calm her down. In between the sobs Nanami told him how scared she was and was waiting for him to come to save her.

"You don't need to be scared Nanami I will be always by your side and I will never leave you. It's ok to cry I always here to protect you."

Soothing words come out of Tomoe's mouth. I guess Nanami never forgot the feelings she had for Tomoe. The thing she was always sure that Tomoe will save no matter what. The trust between their bond is completely precious. I can't stop loving Nanami but I think now I need to accept this.