Stitches

Tomoe's pov
The doctor came out of the room and told us to follow him towards his cabin. The doctor informed us that Nanami got some stitches on her stomach since she has been stabbed with a sharp knife and she will be unconscious for few more hours. The doctors have shifted Nanami to a normal ward. I look at her she was a blood bag supplying her blood and bandages around her nose. This sight of Nanami is just making me more frustrated and angry at myself that I couldn't protect Nanami.

The scenes of the girls beating Nanami flashed in my mind and I felt see this girls before fangirling around me. I took out my phone it's almost time that the school is finished. I told Ami to head home since it was a hectic day too she was a bandage wrapped around her elbow which she got while trying to save Nanami. After Ami left I called Mizuki.

"Hello, did you find out how did this all happen?"

"We already did."

"Fine, I look at them later."

"Kurama is coming with me to visit Nanami chan in the hospital."

With that we hang the call and I keep and phone back in my pocket and took Nanami's hand in mine waiting for her to phone her eyes. After a while Mizuki and Kurama arrived here. I told them about my Nanami's condition right now. Mizuki is in tears crying beside the chair near Nanami's bed. I told Mizuki to look after Nanami. Kurama and I headed towards the reception since I had some forms to fill.

"Tomoe, this isn't the first time that it has happened to Nanami."

Kurama says to me and left before I could ask him anything back. After filling the forms I head towards Nanami's ward. As I enter the room and close the door. Mizuki noticed that Kurama isn't there. He bursted his anger and frustration on me. The words that came out his left me in shock and regret.

"Tomoe, this is your fault, all it is your fault."

"I know."

" Do you know that Nanami chan his being bullied by your fangirls from a few days. The bruise she had on her check wasn't because she bumped into the door. She was punched by your fangirl and she had been receiving threats for them as well."

"Why... didn't...... she tell me?" I am in tears now.

"Because she cared for you more than herself."

I just couldn't speak a word after that and Mizuki punched me in my face and left the room  leaving me with Nanami. I deserved this punch I said to myself. I am crying while holding her hands in mine.

"Nanami why didn't you tell earlier?."

Questioning Nanami as well as myself for being so careless about her.