Surprised visit

Tomoe's pov
I close the door in embarrassment and picked my Nanami's top which I threw yesterday. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead telling her to wake up. While she showered I brought her clothes from her room. Then I showered too and we both headed out together to the living room. I informed her that Kurama is here to talk. Kurama sat on the couch only.

"Did you to...?" I cut him off.

"Shut your mouth before I kill you."

"Did you saw us?"

"Not you but I saw Tomoe being over protective over someone." Kurama smirked looking towards Nanami.

We all look at each other and bursted in laughter. Mizuki came out of the kitchen looking  at us confused.

"Nanami chan when did you return back?"

"Just now"Kurama replied.

Mizuki just look at still with confused expression making us burst out in laughter again.

Time skip,
We finished our breakfast and now everyone is sitting on the couch.
"By the way Kurama why did came to the shrine today?"

"Well I am going to Kurama Mt. to celebrate New year so, I thought maybe you guys would like to tag along."

"That's an awesome idea!" Mizuki exclaimed.

"So get ready tomorrow at 10 in the morning I will pick you guys."

After a while Kurama returned back.
"Nanami chan I am excited to meet Mika after so long."

"That's right I excited to meet her too." Nanami replied him.

After we finished our dinner I helped Nanami pack the stuffs we brought for Mika.

"Tomoe I really missed Mika when she left us." Nanami said remencing our memories with Mika.

Next day,
Kurama picked us up Nanami's and Mizuki's bags where mostly filled with toys both of them had 2 bags full of toys and one with clothes. I just look at then and can't help but just chuckle. I am excited as well to meet Mika. It really felt lonely without her.

Sorry guys I know this chapter is too short. I will try to update soon. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and look forward to next.