Play

Tomoe's pov
I was left alone with Nanami and I wanted to spend time with her because of the mess that was caused by the portion. I wasn't able to spend time some quality time with her. I sat on the floor with Nanami between my legs as she rested her head on my chest memorizing the dialogues.

"Nanami... are you ready for the play?"

"I'm not sure but I will do my best since everyone are working hard on it!🤗"

At her reply I just pecked her forehead and we continued to practice our dialogues. We all started to practice everyday in lunch and even after the school at the shrine.

The day before school festival,
School president call us for the practice. Nanami was nervous so I hold her hand.

"No need to worry we have been practicing these for days we can do it"

Rehearsal went very well then we all did our afternoon practice and went home. I cooked the dinner as usual and we all headed to bed early. After a while Nanami came into my room. Now days Nanami sneak into more than I do in her and almost every night we sleep together either in her room or mine.

"Tomoe can I sleep with you?"

"Sure"

I knew she was too nervous for tomorrow. As this was the first time she was going to act in front of everyone in the high school.

Finally day arrived,
Nanami was nervous actually we all were too much nervous. The school festival started at 9 in the morning. After a while they announced about the plays and acts that were gonna happen at the auditorium and we all headed backstage to prepare since our performance was 4th out of the 10 performances.

The play started Kei started narrating,

Kei : Narrator and Director
Mizuki : Props and backstage
Ami : Music and background
Kurama : As God and managed the music too
Tomoe : Tatsuo
Nanami : Yui/Aoi

           Once upon a time there lived a girl named Yui. She was a poor girl she lived in a village near by to a dense forest. She was very beautiful she lives with her father. One day she went to fetch the water from the forest as usual. That time she saw a beautiful man covered with blood near the lake. She ran towards him. He was very badly injured.
             Yui took him home but she was afraid. As there was a rumor that a fox yokai was roaming in the forest. She treated his wound and even took care of him. But one day the villagers came to know about it and they tried to kill that person. Yui tried to convince them but she couldn't. They rushed into Yui's home.Then suddenly one yokai appeared over there it was a fox yokai whom Yui treated. The fox yokai took Yui and disappeared.

            The fox yokai took Yui to his house and treated her because she was few wounds. Yui stayed with the fox yokai. His name was Tatsuo. Yui started to develop feelings for Tatsuo. As well as Tatsuo did. One day Tatsuo's enemy found that Tatsuo was living with a human. He kidnapped Yui. That day when Tatsuo came home he couldn't Yui. Tatsuo was a fox yokai so he had some amazing powers he lit a small fire and asked it to find Yui.

            After a while he find Yui but she was with his enemy in his control. Then Tatsuo's enemy started torturing Yui in front of him. Tatsuo couldn't take it anymore he told his enemy to stop that because he couldn't see his beloved one in this condition. Tatsuo had a big and destructive fight with his enemy at the end he won.Tatsuo took Yui to his home. There Yui treated his wounds and confessed her love to him.

            Then Tatsuo just hugged her and they both started living togethers as lovers and eventually as Yui was human she died she had a disease which was actually killing her from inside. Tatsuo  did all he could do that was in his power to save her. One day when he was searching a remedy for Yui. He met a God. The God asked him him about his problems because he was looking worried. Tatsuo told everything to God.

            The God decided to help Yui but on one condition that Tatsuo had to leave Yui for 5 hundred years had to stay with him as a follower. Tatsuo agreed to this condition the God helped Yui and soon she recovered but her memories with Tatsuo were erased. One night Tatsuo gave a kiss to Yui on her forehead and went with that God leaving Yui alone. After Tatsuo had gone Yui was married to the son of the chief of the village.

After 500 years later,
             One day a girl came to shrine she was the great great great great grand daughter of Yui. Tatsuo use to work at this shrine no one could see him as he was a yokai but that girl saw him her name was Aoi. Aoi informed Tatsuo that the God told her to stay here first she was scared but then she felt affection towards him. Tatsuo was surprised since from 200 years the God hasn't appeared again before going he just told Tatsuo to guard his shrine.

            Tatsuo and Aoi started living together since Aoi had personal problems since she was poor and eventually fell in love with him but Tatsuo had a curse that if he fell in love he would have a disease that may cause him alot of pain but wouldn't die only who loved him truly would be able to save him. After few months as time pass by Tatsuo fell in love with Aoi and had his curse worked up.

             When Aoi came to know about it she risked her life for him to cure him since she loved him from the bottom of her heart.

           After Aoi saved Tatsuo the God appeared again and gave blessings to both of them and made Aoi the new Land God and blessed them with great luck in relationship. Tatsuo and Aoi had two kids and after 4 hundreds later they both die together. They both were kept in one coffjn only and burried. It is said that the place they were burried is near the Mikage shrine and there love for each other still exist in this world.

,