Party time

Tomoe's pov
The school festival ended amazingly many people came to see our play and it got too famous. We did the play continously for three days for the school festival and even got awarded by the principal for our performances. We even got some money as well but we all donated it for the development of our shrine. Everyone has decided to go out for party today evening.

After I dressed up I was going to check on Mizuki and Nanami but as I went out and saw Mizuki was sitting on couch in a ready to go position. He said that he was waiting for me and Nanami. Since, she is still dressing up so I went to check on her. As I entered the room Nanami was doing her hair and she looked stunning in that dress.

I sat on her bed admiring her. After she finished dressing up we went out and I gave her portion and took my drink today was the last day for Nanami's secret portion that Mikage had gave her. We drank our drinks and headed towards the club.

Nanami's pov
The boys were looking extremely handsome and we girls were looking stunningly beautiful tonight. We all danced in the club and had few drinks too. I was very happy today because today was the last day for the portion Mikage gave me and the liquid in the pot also finished. We took many pics at the club and I was surely tipsy after drinking just five shots.

Tomoe's pov
Nanami was drunk by the point now she took more five shots in a row. The girls were drunk so Kurama decided to drop them by there home but it was a difficult job because the girls weren't listening to us. Kei was bossing around and Ami was acting like a cute baby and Nanami was just seducing me by her cute and adorable movements because she was bossing around and acting cute too.

So, we all made a plan and at the count of three we carried in the girls in our arms and rushed out of the club. Mizuki took Kei home by the taxi, Kurama used his own car to drop Ami. I carried Nanami in my arms while she still whinning and playing with my buttons of the shirt after I arrived to a quiet alley I called the Night shadow carrier to take us back home.

Warning a bit of sexual scenes (lemon alert) ahead if you don't feel appropriate to read skip to the next chapter.

At the shrine
I placed Nanami on her bed but she catched my shirt and pulled me down next to her which caught me off guard. Then she stood up and sat on my lap and started to unbutton my shirt. I was totally embrassed at this point seeing Nanami's this behaviour but then she started to unzip my pants and put her hands inside my boxers and started stroking my member while she was leaving hickeys on my chest.

I couldn't control myself anymore so I grabbed Nanami's chin and kissed her soon she melted and kissed me back. I started licking her bottom lip asking for entrance which made me earn a small moan from her. I explored every part if her mouth. She started to moan in my mouth. She wrapped her hands around my neck and started to play with my hair while I was kissing her.

I started to undress her and leaving butterfly kisses on her collar bone and neck and then back again to her lips. I decided to leave her lips when she was trying breathe and started sucking on her sweetspot. She moan loudly than before which made my lips form a smirk. when I sucked upon her sweet spot. By now Nanami was only in her undergarments and I just had my pants on. I could sense Nanami feeling lustful right now but I can't do this at least not when she not fully in her right mind.

Nanami started grinding on my member in need of touch which made me gasp and I was about to give in my lust but suddenly a weird sensation rush over me and it was familiar to me by now. Nanami is going to vomit. I rushed towards the washroom with Nanami in my hands and she vomitted sitting on the floor holding the toilet seat.

I realised that if I would have give into my lust I would have made a big mistake I am grateful she had a hangover. I cleaned up Nanami and took her back to my room. I put on my shirt on her and made her sleep in my bed.

I picked all her clothes and threw them in the  washing basket and went to have a shower. I just put on my usual pajamas that I wear at night and then hugged Nanami under the blanket and fell asleep.