Ignoring

Nanami's pov
I woke up in the morning while Tomoe wrapped his hands around me.Then, suddenly I realised I was wearing Tomoe's shirt which he wore last night.

Then I lifted the blankets and saw Tomoe sleeping only on his boxers and there were hickeys and kiss marks on his chest.

I suddenly went to bathroom and removed my shirt and found hickeys and few red marks on my upper body.

"DID WE DO IT LAST NIGHT???" I questioned myself.

I took a shower and changed it was a weekend. Mizuki came home in the morning because  he had to stay at Kei' s house.

"Mizuki, I am going out for a while I will be back till the evening" I said to Mizuki then left the shrine.

I came out to avoid Tomoe after what had happened last night. I roamed in the city for a while then I called Ami and Kei. Then we all went for shopping.

Tomoe's pov
I heard the snake calling me I got up and saw Nanami was not there I thought she was in shower. So I went and knocked the door but she not there too.

Then, I freshed and went to check in Nanami's room but she was not there too. So I went out ask about her to Mizuki. He told me that she has gone out and will be back till the evening.

Then I thought what happened between us yesterday night and I was embarrassed about it. Then I went to do my daily chores.

In the evening
Nanami came back to shrine and she had many stuffs in her hand I guess she must went to shopping. I had to tell Nanami about what happened between us yesterday night.

But, she was ignoring me everytime I went to talk to her. The day passed by but I didn't have a chance to talk to her.

Nanami's pov
Since I came back I had been ignoring Tomoe because I was embarrassed to face him after all.

Next day
Today is Monday so we had to go to school. I ignored him even at the school usually I would spend most of my time with Tomoe but I spent it with Ami, Kei, Kurama and Mizuki.

Mizuki's pov
"Nanami Chan has been ignoring you Tomoe kun" I said to Tomoe and Kurama.

"I also don't why she is acting so weird. I want to talk to her but I am not getting a chance beacuse because she is ignoring me" Tomoe said to us.

"Did you do something to her because her face looks red whenever she sees you" Kurama asked to Tomoe kun.

Then Tomoe kun's face was all red but then suddenly he replied.

"It's just nothing and SHUT UP YOU TENGU" almost he yelled  the last part.

Then soon Tomoe kun was surrounded by fangirls even though they know Tomoe kun had a girlfriend then too they didn't give up.

The school end up and Nanami Chan went home early today without Tomoe kun and me. I  wonder why Nanami Chan is acting like this.

So, I had to walk back to shrine with Tomoe kun and Kurama joined us too. While walking I  asked Tomoe.

"Tomoe kun did you pick any moves on Nanami Chan???"

He looked all flustered and then didn't reply and just hit me on my head and start walking to the shrine.

Tomoe's pov
This is getting awkward I have to tell Nanami what happened between us that night.