Hungry

Nanami's pov
We decide to shop few stuffs before arriving at the hotel. I took various toys for Mika. I took couple hand watches one for Tomoe and other for me. I also took a extra watch for Mizuki as well. Mizuki was so excited to shop in the mall that he buy it least one thing from each shop that we visited.

Tomoe's pov
I saw a jewellery shop in the mall I look at Nanami she was taking stuffs for Mika. I informed her that I want to shop as well and left her with the girls. I decide to buy something for her as the token of my affection for her. I visited various shops but nothing attracted me. Then I found a small shop. A man was carving names on wooden keychains. I found one of the heart shaped wooden piece half coloured purple and half red coloured. I told him to crave 'TOMOE NANAMI LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER' on it.

I hid it from Nanami after everyone finished their shopping we arrived at the hotel. Kurama parked the car in the basement he took his luggage and went and fulfilled the hotel formalities for us. Ami and Kei took there luggages and went in too. I look at Nanami Nanami and it seemed that she buyed a lot stuff but most of them were toys. I helped her out. I saw that Mizuki finished removing his stuffs so I locked the car and left Mizuki behind it his hands full of his stuffs.

Nanami's pov
Kurama booked a penthouse for us we all got a whole room for ourselves. We all got different rooms and they were pretty luxurious. We all decided to freshup and gather down went for dinner. Even after having the dinner I feel a bit hungry but I just ignore it and decide to sleep. I am up due to my hunger I check my phone and its past few minutes midnight. I just lay in my bed trying to sleep again after few minutes I feel like Tomoe hugging me. I turn and as usually it was Tomoe. Hugging me my sleeping has become his habit now. I just sit up pouting looking at Tomoe.

"Tomoe can you make something for me I am hungry?"

"Okk, come with me."

He said chuckling looking towards me we both sneak into the kitchen he cooks some curry rice for me. I really enjoy eating Tomoe's handmade dishes because he cooking is the best after my mom's.

Since, we both are awake we decided to see some stars and headed towards the roof. We sit on the roof gazing at the stars. I lean my head on Tomoe's shoulder and he pats my head slowly. After a while I start to feel sleepy.

Tomoe's pov
After filling Nanami's tummy. We sit at the roof gazing at the stars. She leans her head on my shoulder I slowly stroke her hair while patting her head in between and in matter of few minutes she is asleep. While sleeping she is really looks like a small baby, cute and adorable. I carry her to my room and I hug her and drift to sleep as well.

In the morning,
"Nanami Chan where are you?" Mizuki was shouting.

Then I realised that Nanami was sleeping beside me.