Fever

Mizuki's pov
As I entered the shrine with Mika back from out walk. I saw Nanami in his hands unconscious Kurama was with him. I rushed towards them with Mika in my hands. I asked about Nanami to Tomoe. He told that she has high fever and entered her room. Tomoe kept cold water strips on Nanami's forehead to lower her fever. I just sat beside him looking at Nanami while Mika was playing with my fingers in her small hands.

"Who is this baby Mizuki in your hands?"

"Her name is Mika she is a baby girl and Nanami found her in a park few days ago." Before I could answer Kurama Tomoe answered him and told us how Nanami found Mika.

"When and how did Nanami fall unconscious?" Tomoe asked  Kurama.

"In the school we were playing in the ground in our P.E period and suddenly Nanami fell down on the ground lying unconscious."

"Are you going to keep this baby here in the shrine Tomoe?"

"Yes, because Nanami want to keep her here and Mika doesn't have any home to go so"

Tomoe's POV
I told Mizuki to put Mika to sleep after Kurama left she looked sleepy. I just stayed there beside Nanami looking after her. After a hour,Nanami's fever went down. Nanami finally opened her eyes.

" Tomoe, why am I here?"

"You fainted during the P.E lecture Kurama brought you home and you had high fever." Nanami just let out a small sigh and tried to get up.

"Is Mika asleep now did she ate her food?"

"Are you serious Nanami you were the one who fainted and Mika is alright she is asleep"

I pissed off on Nanami for exhausting herself so much that she had high fever but I just couldn't say anything since she was still had a light fever.

Suddenly Kurama entered.

"Nanami no need to say thank you I'm your friend right

"Nanami no need to say thank you I'm your friend right."

"You came back."

"Since, the highschool is over and I didn't had any meeting I decided to check after her."

Kurama and Nanami started to chat so I went to check on Mika. Mizuki was playing with her as she was awake. I informed Mizuki to continue to look after Mika and that Nanami's fever has lowered so I am going to make some soup for her. After a while, I gave Nanami hot herbal soup to drink.