Hospital

Tomoe's pov
Before Kurama left me he told the names of the girls that did this to Nanami. I want to kill them but I don't want to leave Nanami not after what Mizuki told me. I open eyes I see sun rays entering through the window. I didn't realise last night when did slept with Nanami's hand in mine. From her condition it didn't seem she woked up when I was sleeping. I stood from the chair and went to wash my face and came back sat beside Nanami. It has been 15 hrs since she got her stitches. After a few minutes I feel her fingers moving in my hands.

I looked towards her and she finally opened her eyes without any other thought I just hugged tightly as I could without hurting her. I gave a small smile and rushed to call the doctor. The doctor checked Nanami told she fine but still need to be kept under observation for more 24 hrs. I wanted to ask Nanami why didn't she told me about it earlier but, this not the right moment. After, doctor left I just give a small kiss on forehead and sat there looking at her with her hand in mine. From yesterday she had been supplied 2 blood bags and 3 glucose bags to regain her strength and cover up for her blood loss.

"Tomoe..."

"Yes, Nanami does it hurt anywhere should I call the doctor?"

"I am hungry."

She told me in a low voice and asked the nurse for her food. The nurse brought Nanami's food so I just the bed for her so she could sit and eat the food. I took the food it was a rice porridge for her. I feed her slowly and let her rest just stay there looking at her rest. In the afternoon school Ami and Kurama visited Nanami. Kurama told me to go back and change since I was still in my uniform which is fully covered in Nanami's blood. Kurama assured me that he would stay with Nanami till I return back with a serious tone.

So, I decided to go back to the shrine. I just enter and room and changed into some casual clothes. After I changed and come out the shrine spirits dashed towards me.

"Master Tomoe, Master Mizuki and Lady Nanami are still not back home."

"Nanami got into a fight in the school... it was my fault."

I muttered the last part and informed them that I will stay at hospital till Nanami gets recovered at discharged and ordered them to take care of the shrine in our absence. I rushed back towards the hospital to Nanami. As Kurama promised he stayed their with Nanami and Ami accompanied him too.

( Dear readers if you are wondering where is Kei, I will introduce her in the later chapters. Just assume she is on a vacation for now)

I asked to them if Mizuki attend the highschool today but they told me he didn't. They say goodbye to Nanami and left the both of us alone. I didn't tell about Mizuki missing since she would worry about him. I think I know where he could be. I close the door as the leave.

"Tomoe, where is Mizuki?"

"He is at shrine doing chores, he said couldn't see you in this condition."

I lied to her since I couldn't tell her the truth. I just sat there beside her.