Fangirls

Next day
Nanami's pov
I arrived at the school Mizuki and Tomoe went to keep their shoes and I went to keep mine to in my locker. I opened my locker and a note fell from my locker. I kept my shoes in the locker and changed into other. I bend down to pick the note. I opened and it had written 'STAY AWAY FROM TOMOE!' on it.

I am kinda shocked about who kept in my locker
I decided not to tell Tomoe about this because I knew he won't solve this matter peacefully. Since, I agree to be his girlfriend he has grown over protective and possessive towards me it's not like he is short tempered person but he cares too much for me. I just couldn't ignore it so I told about it to Kurama and Mizuki and ordered them not to tell to Tomoe about this yet.

"Nanami-chan you should tell Tomoe-kun about this"

"It's not that serious, Mizuki and you both know Tomoe well. He will get worried for me for no reason if I tell him and there is a possibility of him to beat the sh*t of this person too."

Kurama agreed with me. I felt them looking worried for me. Since, this highschool fangirls are quite aggressive. Next day Tomoe had some work at shrine so he took a leave today from the school. Mizuki is still worried for me because of yesterday's incident so he decided to tag along with me to the school. It's time for going home now I went to see Ami since I was absent few days ago and didn't submit my homework I went to give her since she is our class representative. Out of blue a girl pushed towards the wall as I was walking back to the class for leaving.

"Stay away from Tomoe!"

"No"

Since I rejected her she punched me on my cheeks and was about to punch again I saw Mizuki rushing towards us. She gritted her teeth towards me and ran off.

"Nanami-chan are you ok why did she hit you?"

"Ya, I'm alright thanks to you. She told me to stay away from Tomoe but I refused to it so she punched me. "

"Now, because of that idiot fox you got punched by a girl in the school I am gonna kill him when we get back yo shrine." Mizuki cussed Tomoe.

"Mizuki don't mention any of this to Tomoe and it's an order from your mistress."

"But, Nanami chan.... fine but are gonna say Tomoe-kun about it?"

"I will think some excuse for it, let's head to shrine first."

Tomoe's pov
"Nanami what happend to your face?"

"It's nothing I just bumped into the door. From next time I will be more careful"

I just let out a sigh on her clumsiness and made her sit on the couch and handed an ice bag to her. From tomorrow onwards I am going to tag along daily I can't get my Nanami hurt more due to her clumsiness.

Next day,

Nanami's pov
We all arrived at school. Tomoe had to change his seat with a girl who sat behind me due to teachers order. Tomoe sat behind me and played with my hairs during lectures. I was starting to feel sleepy since his touching my hairs. I almost fell asleep for few minutes and didn't give attention to the lecture. Due to which I was scolded by the teacher and Tomoe just chuckled behind me. It's lunch time now he finished our lunch but still have some time before next lecture. I look backwards to look at my boyfriend but as always he is surrounded by fan girls along with Mizuki and Kurama.

So I decided to go out to get some fresh air. I walked around the school and was walking down the hall way to my class. Few of the girls which were surrounding Tomoe fangirling him surrounded me and told me to stay from Tomoe but I refused again. One of the girl from the back came and punched me in my nose and my nose started to bleed. This time I tried to punch her back but suddenly I felt something hard hitting on my head. Everything started to go blur around me. I fell down on my knees and felt the girls kicking me everywhere. I just sat there with my blured vision trying to stop them.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice telling them to stop it was Ami's voice. I opened my eyes a bit and saw a girl throw Ami on the floor. Everyone stopped punching and kicking me just then I felt something sharp pushed in my stomach and pulled out. I touched it and looked at my hands there was blood on it and I started to feel light headed due to pain and again they started to kick me. I clutched my hands around stomach because it paining already.

Nobody's Pov
Ami rushed towards there class to call Tomoe since he is the only one that can stop this. She rushed towards the classroom and informed Tomoe about it along with Mizuki and Kurama. Ami took all of them to the place where the girls were beating Nanami.

Nanami's pov
" A useless sh*t like you doesn't deserve to be near to Tomoe."

I hear one of the girl yelling at me and once again someone pushed something sharp in my stomach.I have my eyes closed shut tightly and arms around my stomach. Then I hear laughter around me and people yelling to fight. I hear a familiar voice scream at them from back I opened my eyes a bit and saw Tomoe with others rushing towards me. I just look at his face with my eyes open and gave him a smile as he place my head in his arms and all I can see is black now.

Tomoe's pov
Ami rushed towards and told me that a group few girls are beating Nanami. I just followed Ami towards and saw few girls beating someone at the end of the hallway. I yelled at them to stop and all them look towards me and I saw Nanami lying on the floor with blood all around her body. I am just fuming up with anger right now.
As soon the girls saw me they ran down from the stairs that were there. I took Nanami in my arms she gave a small smile and blacked out.

Tears formed in my eyes and I shout Nanami tow wake up."Nanami wake up NANAMI!"I picked her up and rushed out of the school towards the hospital saying Nanami to hang in there for a light while for me, for us. I enter the hospital and admitted her. The doctors are examining her I just kept holding her hands in mine crying. Ami is crying to with me. The doctor told us to wait out. I just sat outside there with Ami crying and waiting for the doctor to come out.