Portion

Nanami's pov
"Tomoe, I am nervous. "

"About what?"

"Will I able to finish the portion?"

"Don't worry Nanami I will be always with you and I will also drink bitter gourds juice everyday when you drink that portion."

"Really?!"

"Yes" and with that Tomoe hands me my glass.

We both look at each other and with that we both gulp down the liquid in our glasses. I sat down on my seat to have breakfast but a werid taste is lingering in my throat. I took a bite of the rice to avoid it but I just ran to the restroom towards the sink and threw up.

Tomoe's pov
I dash towards Nanami but just then Mikage told me that it would happen because her body cannot get use to it easily and it would continue for 10-12 days. I can't bear to see Nanami like this for 10-12 days. I opened the door to the restroom and Nanami just sat on the floor looking worn out from vomitting. She looked up at me gave a small smile to me. I picked her up and carried her to her room. As soon as I lay her on her bed she falled asleep. So, I closed the door and headed towards Mikage talk to about this thing.

"Mikage why didn't you told that Nanami's health will get like this. I can't see her suffer this thing for more 10-12 days" I yell at him.

"Nanami knew that this would happen I warned her."

"But you should have told me too...."

"Don't take tension she will feel better after resting for few hours."

Sorry guys for such short chapter I will update soon. Hope you guys are you like this chapter and look forward to other.