Gift!

Nanami's pov
Next day,
I was reading the newspaper I found a special brochure in that there various recipes for Christmas treats such as cake and sweets. In of the recipes I saw there it was written 'Bake a cake for your special one' and I am gonna trying to baking this cake for Tomoe.

 In of the recipes I saw there it was written 'Bake a cake for your special one' and I am gonna trying to baking this cake for Tomoe

I

n the evening I sneakily went to the town to but the ingredients required for the cake. After having dinner Tomoe still had to do some chores. So, I called Onikiri and Kotaseku with me and we sneak into the kitchen and started to prepare for the cake.

"Lady Nanami do you know to make the cake?"

"No, but I have the recipe for it."

"Lady Nanami it looks hard to make."

"I know it's hard but I will make this for Tomoe and we still have 6 days before Christmas Eve."

First try
The cake is burned.

5 days to go
The cake is not baked properly.

4 days to go
The cake is too sweet.

3 days to go
Tried making cookies.They all are burned.

2 days to go
Nanami's pov
"I have to make the cake proper this time only 2 days are left. Please please God!! I hope the cake would be proper." I am talking to myself and praying.

After baking,
The cake seemed baked when I removed it out and checked it. After it cool down a bit I tasted the cake it was better and tasted a bit like a cake. So, I started to prepare icing for it.

"What's happening in the kitchen from last few days" I hear Tomoe asking the shrine spirits since I told them not to allow Tomoe in the kitchen.

"It's nothing master Tomoe." Kotaseku replied.

But, Tomoe tried to enter the kitchen so with the help of the shrine spirits I threw Tomoe out of the kitchen ordering him to buy some snacks from the town for us.

At the midnight of Christmas Eve
I hope the cake tastes good because it doesn't look similar to the cake in the recipe. I take the cake out in my hand towards the dining table where I told Tomoe to sit with her eyes closed. I serve him a piece of cake to eat. At first it didn't have any expression then he looked at me and smiled and complimented me. He ate the whole cake by himself.

Tomoe's pov
(Inside)
WHAT THE HELL THE CAKE IS COMPLETELY DISASTER ON THE EARTH BUT NANAMI MADE IT WITH SO MUCH EFFORT. I CAN'T LET THEM GO TO WASTE.

(Outside)
"Nanami the cake is just awesome!!!.This cake is the best cake on the earth. No one in the world can make this great cake."

Next day,
We got dressed and headed out for celebration beacause Kurama couldn't make it because of his sudden meeting with his company and Ami and Kei also couldn't make it because their family insisted to celebrate with them and in the morning Mizuki's snake informed us that Mizuki won't be back tonight too. So, we visited various stores. In of the stores I found a beautiful pendant and bought it as gift for her when she was distracted. The sun had gonna down by the time with reached the shrine. We just got freshed up and sat on the couch cuddling while watching a documentary based on nature.

Nanami's pov
"Now what should we do now Tomoe?"

"Let's, just sit here cuddled watching another documentary. "

"Nanami where is my gift?" Tomoe look at me with a smirk giving me chills down my spine.