Discharged

Tomoe's POV
Finally after 2 weeks the doctors discharged Nanami from the hospital but still we need to come back after 2 weeks to remove her stitches. I took Nanami back to the shrine. In the morning when I went to get some clothes for Nanami. I ordered the shrine spirits to not talk about Mizuki in front of Nanami. As we enter the shrine we were welcomed by the shrine spirits.

"Where is Mizuki, Kotaseku?"

"Lady Nanami master Mizuki....."

"He went back to his water shrine last time he will be back soon, right now you need to rest Nanami let's go."

I made an excuse and headed to her room. I lay her down slowly on her bed.

" I am going to keep something for you to eat by that time just lay in the bed and rest."

"I will Tomoe."

I smiled at her and left to the kitchen. I made some rice and abalone porridge for her. I feed them to her and gave her medication. I think she will be asleep for at least 2 hrs. So, now I headed put to find that snake. After all Nanami considers him has the part of our family. I headed to the water shrine without any other thought. I entered the shrine but it was empty so, I headed towards the sakura tree which planted by the late Land God. Mizuki was sitting there looking at the tree drinking sake.

"Mizuki?"

"So finally you are here Tomoe kun."

"Let's go back home now Nanami is waiting for you."

"Do you even understand how I felt when I saw Nanami chan like that?!!"

"I understand Mizuki but.."

"No, you don't understand Tomoe kun, you have never felt how it feels like to see your master on the verge on dying once again and you can't do anything about it and just stand there."

"I understand it Mizuki it was all my fault but from now on I promise to take care of Nanami well and if in future if anything happens to Nanami due to me. I won't regret getting killed by you."

After our emotional chat I finally convinced Mizuki to come back to the shrine with me. I told him to go look at Nanami since the last time he saw her was when she got admitted in the hospital. I enter the room with apples in my hands for Nanami she seemed happy seeing Mizuki. Before let him go to see Nanami I told him about the lie I told about him to Nanami. After our last chat, we both have gotten back to our normal selfs with each other.

Next day,
" I have prepared Nanami's food it's in the kitchen and here her medications before and after food I will be back till afternoon."

"Tomoe kun are going to highschool?"

"I need to look after the girls after all who did this to Nanami in my absence take proper care of Nanami and if she asks something tell I went out due to my personal work."

"Tomoe kun be careful of your actions."

I nodded at left in the morning only I contacted Kurama to help me since he knows better to handle the matters in human world. I arrived at the top of the highschool building. Kurama was already waiting for me. There still time left before the school starts. Kurama talked to a girl and she took us to one of the club rooms. As we enter the room I found few familiar faces from that day. One girl sitting on the chair stood and welcomed us.

"Welcome Lord Tomoe and Lord Kurama, what brings you here? I am Haruki."

"You know well why are we here!"

"I don't think so, Lord Kurama."

"Why did you guys beat up Nanami?"

"That girl from last 2 weeks, she was just a piece of sh*t trying to dirty you Lord Tomoe so we just made her suffer a bit so she wouldn't dirty you."

Her answer is fuming up with my anger and I couldn't control it and bursted on them.
"You say a bit of suffering you practically stabbed her with knife. Do you guys even have any idea how many stitches she have because of you guys."

"But how will you prove that I did that no one in this school dares to talk about me."

" That's not a big problem we already have someone."

Before leaving I was about to slap her since she just laughed when Kurama told her already have a witness for her. But, Kurama stopped me and took me out of the room and dragged me to the principal's office Ami was already present there. After we arrived Ami explained the while situation to the principal and Haruki was called by the principal and was restricted forever from the school and cops arrived too. Kurama told me he called them. Even when the cops were dragging Haruki she still threatened that she will harm Nanami again.

After that I decided to attend the rest of the lectures before lunch time because I need to announce something about me to everyone. Today during the lunch time everyone arrived at the canteen since it was school meal day of the week. After everyone arrived I stood the place where the canteen attendant serves the food.

"Everyone pay your attention here, you all may know what happened with our fellow student named Nanami Momozono. I have an announcement to make about her relationship with me. She is my girlfriend and if anyone dares to hurt her again that time I won't let the cops handle the case and I will handle it myself and make sure that person will be never be seen again."

After the announcement no one dare to speak after me I returned back to the shrine. Enough though Nanami and I didn't decide to say something about our relationship in highschool but after this event I had too. I told about our relationship to Mizuki too and he didn't seem happy about it by his expression. I just ignored him and went to check after Nanami. In the evening Ami arrived at shrine with Kurama to visit Nanami.

"Don't tell about the announcement I did at the school to Nanami I will tell her about it later."

They just nodded and headed to Nanami's room. Every since, I told Mizuki about Nanami being my girlfriend, he is sulking around the shrine being upset about it. I tried to talk to him but that damn snake just ignored me.