Let's Go Out

Tomoe's pov
Nanami was having fever again so, I kept on keeping cold water strips on her head. But, her fever didn't show any sign of lowering and it was snowing out too and its night time now. I asked Mizuki to not allow anyone inside the room and look after Mika for tonight. I went back in and wrapped my hands around Nanami and my tail wrapped around one of Nanami's leg. Then I put one the blanket so she could feel warm and maybe her fever could go down. I spent my whole night with Nanami I checked her fever after every hour. Finally at 2 am her fever went down. So, I just slept beside her hugging her. In the morning, I felt Nanami squirming I guess she is awake.

Nanami's pov
I felt as if something warm is holding me tightly near my stomach. Scenes from yesterday flashed in my mind and I was about to tell but suddenly I was forced to see this person hugging me. I looked at it and with was Tomoe.

"It's me Tomoe yesterday you had a very high fever and the fever was not going down.So I had to hug you to keep you body warm and had to look after you for the whole night."

"Thank you, Tomoe"

"Do you feel bit better now?"

"Yes I feel better now. Can I ask for something from you Tomoe?"

"Yes"

"Can we go out today we can take Mika too".

"But you were having fever yesterday so are you sure you wanna go out?It snowed yesterday the weather is cold out there"

"Yes"

"Fine, but you have to take medicines and rest after coming back."

"Yes, Tomoe."

"Don't worry about Mika snake will take care of her. It will just you and me."

I got up and freshen up. Tomoe prepared breakfast for us after having breakfast Tomoe was giving everyone the park they had to finish so I played with Mika for a while. We went out and visited malls and shops and also took few stuffs and toys for Mika.

Tomoe's Pov
After shopping for a while I and Nanami arrived at a coffee shop.

"Do you still love me Nanami??"

"Yes, but why did you....." Nanami answered blushing.

At that time Esobe came and interrupted us
"Why aren't you not in school Momozone?"

"It's none of your bussiness Esobe"

I replied him and took her hand and moved out of the shop. I took her to the building where the first time she confessed her feelings for me.

"Nanami are you tried ?"

"I am fine, Tomoe." I slowly called out her name and then kissed her on her lips.