Kurama Palace

Tomoe's pov
On the enterance of the Kurama Mt. there was a big chariot waiting for us. As we head towards the chariot Botanmaru jumped out of the chariot and hugged Kurama and Nanami.

"I am so happy Nanami chan that you came along with Kurama oni chan over here." Botanmaru exclaimed in joy and Nanami just patted his head as he was still clinging to her. We all jumped on the chariot and it directly took us the palace.

Nanami's POV
Jiro and Surio welcomed us. Suirou is still not used to me he just avoided talking to me.

"I hope you didn't have any problem coming here Nanami and I glad to see you again here."

"Not at all Jiro and I glad to meet you too."

We all entered the palace the king greeted us in there. After a while Jiro took us into his room since king wanted to rest a bit. Tomoe wasn't much happy seeing Jiro talk to me. I was talking to Jiro about Mika when suddenly out of nowhere and hugged him tightly. I just giggled at them.

"Where is Suirou, Jiro?" Kurama asked him.

"I guess he must be with Mika."

"What?!!!" All of us exclaimed in shock leaving Jiro and guards.

Kurama excused us with Jiro and headed to check the preparations for the New Year's party which is going to be held after 4 days from now. Jiro ordered Botanmaru to take us to Mika. He took us to a room in the middle of the hallway and opened the room only to see a pleasing sight of Mika playing with Suirou.

Tomoe's Pov
As Botanmaru opened the door we saw Suirou playing with Mika but as soon as he saw Nanami he started to act awkward again and avoided Nanami's existence.

"Master Tomoe and Lady Nanami now Mika can speak few words too."

"Foxyyy foxxy" just then I hear a speaking as she slowly walk towards me.

"Master Tomoe the first word Mika speaked is 'FOXYY'." Botanmaru said me.

I was too happy as Mika remembered me but still why would she call me 'foxxy'.

"Who calls me 'Foxxy' here, Botanmaru?"

"It's Master Mizuki, Master Tomoe."

"That snake but wait a min.."

"Master Mizuki visits here frequently to play or talk with Mika."

After hearing this I just shouted a glare to Mizuki but then he hide behind Nanami. I just went near him and smacked his head because I don't wanna ruin our time here. Nanami played with Mika along with Mizuki and Botanmaru. So, I went with Suirou to help with the preparations. After dinner I strolled in the backyard with Nanami and Mika. I am just happy to be with both of them together. They are my angels. Nanami decided to sleep with Mika in her room and I was forced to share the room with Mizuki. So, after he slept I sneaked into Mika's room to sleep with my angels.