Kidnapped

Tomoe's pov
I ran out of the school in rushed to shrine and found Nanami is still not back home. So, I decided to released the fox fire to find Nanami and started to search by myself too. After some minutes, one of the fox fire informs me that Nanami is kidnapped by a yokai and kept in the old factory near the town. I rushed towards the factory immediately.

Nanami's pov
"Where am I? Which place is this?"

"It's my home" A yokai replied to me from the back of the table.

"How can I just leave such a beautiful girl without picking any move".

The yokai started to approach me and tried to kiss me but I pushed him back with my whole strength but I have not completed regained my strength back and also he tied me up. The yokai tries to put hand under my skirt I am feeling extremely miserable right now. But,then the fox fire came and broke the window and I sa Tomoe standing on the edge of the window. Tears started to rolled down out of my eyes.

"How dare you low standard yokai try to put hand on my lady and misstress?"

Tomoe bursted out angrily and started to beat the shit out of him and burned him down with his fox fire and approached me. Tomoe United a me and hugged me I just put my head in his chest and started to cry because I was too much scared.

"Nanami are you alright did he harm you?."

"No, Tomoe you just came in time before he would harm me." I said sobbing.

Tomoe's pov
I calmed Nanami down and took her back to the shrine. Mizuki opened the door with Mika in his hands.

"Nanami chan are you ok what happened to you?"

"I am ok. I just need a bit rest."

After saying that Nanami walked towards her room. Later, I went to check on Nanami. She just laid in her bed being asleep. I just put my hand on her forehead and noticed that she was burning with fever. I looked outside from the window and today the weather didn't seem nice. It was just getting more stormy since we arrived and a while ago it started to snow too.