Hiking

Tomoe's pov
I rushed towards the door before Mizuki could open it fully.

"Tomoe kun do you know where is Nanami chan she is not in her room?"

"She said she is going for a walk."

With that I bang the door on his face and looked towards the bed Nanami sitting on the bed with her eyes half opened.

"Tomoe did you sneak into my room?"

"This is my room last time you slept on the roof so I brought you here."

She is still yawning while rubbing her eyes to fully wake up. I informed her that I told a lie about her going for a walk in the morning and with that I helped her sneak in her room.

Nanami's pov
I went in my room got freshed by that time somebody knocked my door. It is going to be Tomoe since others think I still not back from my morning walking session. He tied up my hair in a pony tail and we walked down together for breakfast.

"Where did you went for walk?" Ami asked me.

"I just walked around the ground on the 30th floor."

While having breakfast we decided to go for hiking on the near by mountain. The mountain was probably quite tall from seeing it from a closer view. We all started to climb. After a while we met Himiko and Kotaro on the resting place. They came here for date because Kotaro heard the top view of the mountain is just breathtaking. I introduced them to everyone and they decide to climb again before us. After few minutes we all started to climb. After climbing almost half of the mountain I am tried as hell Mizuki and Kei are still excited and it seems like Kurama and Ami are behind them as well. Tomoe is last with me because I took yo many breaks to rest. Again for the 9th time I tell Tomoe to wait for me.

"Are you tried Nanami wanna take one more break?"

"I am tried but I don't wanna take a break I want to reach the top before everyone."

"Well that's impossible because they are already to ahead of us."

"But I want to reach at the top first."

Tomoe just chuckled at the childhishness in my words. He carried me in his arms and started walk within few minutes I realized that we are at the top of the mountain and everyone are still climbing. I just hug him in happiness we looked at the view while others reach and the view was really breathtaking we could see the whole town. After everyone arrived we had our lunch together they were bit surprised on seeing us arrive before them but I just smirk looking at them.

Tomoe's pov
"Nanami here you go we are first to arrive."

"Tomoe you are the best."

After lunch we took a cable car to go back down and returned back to our hotel. Kotaro and Himiko decided to camp near the mountain.