Tengu family

Tomoe's Pov
In the afternoon Otohiko, Kurama, Jiro, Suirou, and Botanmaru came to visit us out of the blue. As soon as Botanmaru entered the shrine he rushed to Nanami asking for the baby.

"How did you all came here together??"

"We want to talk to you and Nanami about the baby."

"Her name is not baby. It's Mika" Nanami came out with Mika and Botanmaru.

"Look Tomoe and Nanami I want to tell something important about Mika" Jiro said.

"Mika is a human child and if she stays with you guys. Yokai may attack her. I know you guys love her but for her safety she must not live her with you guys." Otohiko said.

"But, she doesn't have a place to stay"

"That's why I am here. I will take her with us to the Kurama mountain and take care of her." Jiro said.

"But on that mountain ladies are not allowed right" Tomoe interrupted me.

" I am the new King over there I will look after it and I promise you guys I will treasure her more than my life."

"I will help too in taking care of Mika." Botanmaru said.

Tomoe's Pov
I looked at Nanami and then at Mika. I think it's the best for us to live with them. I talked to Nanami about it and we decided to let her go. They allowed us to visit whenever we want to meet Mika.

Next day,
I entered Mika's room due to my habit and found that she is not there. I realised yesterday we sent off Mika with Jiro and others. Nanami was sad about it. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Sorry guys I know this chapter is too short I will try to update long chapters soon. Hope you guys like this chapter and stay tuned for new one.