Mikage

Tomoe's pov
After our date we finally return back to palace. Kurama saw as at the door and gave a smile.

"Both of you get ready the party is gonna start soon."

"Yeah, and thank you for today, Tengu."

"Welcome you fox, now get ready and help me."

Nanami headed to her room and I headed to mine. I changed quickly into the traditional Kurama Mt. kimino which Kurama gave me earlier. After changing I entered the main hall in  the palace where party was going to held and check the preparations and decorations with Mizuki and Kurama. After a while just before party was about to start both my angels came together wearing traditional kimono as well. I blushed a bit in awe seeing Nanami. She looked purely like an angel.

Everyone was staring at her  today at the party but I don't mind today since she agreed to marry me. At midnight fireworks filled the sky and we all wished New year to each other. We all had fun together and had lots of sake too. I didn't allow Nanami to drink it this time. The party ended at 2 in the morning and we all started to head to our beds all adults were drunken due sake. The children after an hour since party started. After leaving Nanami I was about to leave for my room when,

"Tomoe can you stay with me tonight."

"Anything you want." And with that I slept in her room with her.

Next day,
After breakfast we decided to leave for Mikage shrine since we need to celebrate the New Year with shrine spirits too. We bid everyone our goodbyes. Mizuki said he will return after few days. Kurama tagged along with us back since he got a call from his company in the morning. We asked Mikage to return to shrine with us since we need to talk about our relationship to him.

We arrived the shrine by the afternoon we had small party at lunch to celebrate the New Year with the spirits. After lunch I called Mikage in Nanami's room and we both said that we want to be each others life partners. He was happy hearing that but he then explained us that we can't get married now because Nanami still is a human and I am a yokai.

Next day morning,
I made the breakfast for everyone we had our breakfast.
Then when I finished the household chores that ever left after breakfast. Shrine spirits informed me that Mikage called both of us in his room.

"See,both of you that your love forbidden. That's why I have decided something."

"What have you decided?"

"I have decided that Nanami will be the permanent mistress and lady of this shrine and for that she has to drink to special portion for a month".

Then he called Onikiri and told to bring something. He brought a big bottle with some liquid in it.

"Look this is the special portion and Nanami you have to drink this everyday in the morning and Tomoe you have to look that she drinks it everyday."