Proposal

Tomoe's pov
"Nanami I I... want to ask you.....will you marry me?"I stuttered out.

I looked towards her only to found she was asleep on my shoulder. So, I decided to ask her tomorrow and took her to her room and went back to my room. In the morning we all hurried to work since we had to do many more preparations to make sure the party was perfect. I didn't get chance to talk to Nanami. I decided to tell her in the night but at that time I couldn't because she seemed tried.

Before one day of new year
After our lunch Nanami was heading back to work but I stopped her.

"Nanami I want to talk to you!"

"Later Tomoe, we still have to prepare things party is tonight." She said continuing to walk away from me so, I just dragged her to the nearest wall banging her there.

"Tomoe what are you doing leave me?"

"From day before yesterday I am trying to say you something but you are not listening."

"What is it Tomoe?"

I leaned closer to her ear and she seemed to be little startled by my action. I removed a hairpin from my kimono.

"Nanami will you marry me?"

I look at her tears were falling down her face. She hugged me and whispered.

"Yes"

I just hug her back when suddenly Kurama called for her. Kurama just looked at us and I gave him a smile and he said we can relax for the rest of the day.  So, I took Nanami to the underworld market and we spend some quality time with each other. I bought her a promise ring there assuring I will buy a new one before our marriage. We walked in the human town near Kurama Mt. I took her to the famous restaurant there for the dinner.