Preparations

Tomoe's pov
I woke up early in the morning to head back to my room since I slept with my angels sneakily last time. After returning to my room I checked my phone and I still have an hour before everyone would wake up so I decided to nap for a while. After breakfast Kurama had to go the market to buy some goods. But, as Kurama was leaving Nanami asked him.

"Kurama, can Tomoe, Mika and I tag along with you?"

"Sure!but what about Mizuki?" Kurama asked

"Don't take tension he will stay here and do work." I replied him.

At the market we bought fireworks, sake and various packets of chips. After shopping for about two hours we stopped at a cafe for lunch but we forget to bring Mika's milk bottle. So, I requested for plain milk for her. I feed her the milk with spoon and she seemed to drink it quickly. I think she really was too hungry.

Nanami's pov
"You are so good with babies, Tomoe."

"Tomoe you are to be going a really awesome father." Kurama teased him only to look back at me making both of us flustered.

"Shut up!!!you tengu"Tomoe said embrassingly.

After are embarassing chat at the cafe we shopped again for a while and headed back to the palace. I told Mizuki to take care of Mika and joined Tomoe and others for preparing for the party. Only 2 days are left before New Year after dinner I strolled alone in the backyard since everyone were tired but Tomoe was still by my side.

"Tomoe can we walk for a while?"

"Yes, but are you sure you are not tired?"

"Yes, I can walk for a while."

Finally we got to spend some alone time since we arrived here. I am happy to be alone with him. After walking for a while we sat down on the ground leaning towards the Sakura tree gazing at the stars. I start to feel my eyes get heavy. I leaned my Tomoe's shoulder only to hear Tomoe mummer something as I drift to my sleep.

Sorry guys to update so late.My exams were going so I didn't get chance to update.So, stay tuned.