School Festival

After 3-4 hrs
Tomoe's pov
Nanami woke up but she still seemed to be feeling vomiting. After she woked up I gave her soup to drink. So,that day we didn't went to school. Mizuki returned back from school so, I told him to accompany Nanami so he can tell her about the school and she won't feel bored alone. In the evening we went to park because Nanami wanted to go out for a walk.

Time skip
After 13 days,
"Nanami, hurry up the breakfast is ready"

After breakfast we had are juices(secret portion and bitter gourd juice) Now Nanami was at least better than before and she stopped vomitting  like before 2 days ago. We all headed to our school.

At lunch,
"Guys school festival is coming up. We need to plan something for it" Kei told us. Kurama and Ami suggested we should do a play.

"What would the be story?" Nanami asked.

" How about Samurai fight!"Mizuki replied.

"Shut up Mizuki!we don't need any idea from you" Kei yelled at him.

" How about something romantic?" Ami suggested.

"Let's do a play on love story of a human and yokai" Kurama said.

"But do yokai love too..?" Ami asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"How do you know?"Ami asked.

"I just said that randomly I thought as humans love each other yokai must be loving each other as well" I replied defending myself from not getting caught.

"Then that's final we are going with this story from tomorrow the practice will start as we just have 2 weeks with us." Kei said us.

"I will bring the script and the dialogues tomorrow then." Kurama informed us.

Next day,

Kei's pov
"Did you brought the script and the dialogues?" I asked Kurama.

We all went through the script and everyone liked it. Now the only problem was who was going to do what.

"Who are going to be the actors for the play?"I asked everyone.

"Tomoe and Nanami" Kurama and Ami screamed.

As they both were dating each other it would be easy to express the feelings. So I agreed too. Ami and Kurama decided to take care of music and background.  Mizuki took care of the backstage and I decided to be the director then. We started the practice then. I handed the dialogues to Nanami and Tomoe. As Nanami and Tomoe were practising their dialogues.

I went along with Mizuki to check for costumes and few props. Ami and Kurama went to check the background and music.