Walk

Nanami's pov
After the night of confession Tomoe sneaks in my bed everytime to sleep hugging me. I find it cute so I don't deny him to sleep with me. Today again he is here.

"Can I sleep here"

"Yes, you can Tomoe."

It was a cold night it was snowing outside. After few minutes I felt the heater being turned off I started to shiver due the coldness that filled the room now . Due to squirm in Tomoe's arms due to cold I woked up Tomoe.

"Why are you shivering ?"

"I think the heater is damaged. "

Tomoe got up from the bed and checked on the heater and I was right it was damaged. I shivered in the blankets. Tomoe sneaked my blankets and hugged me and wrapped his hands around me his legs were between my legs and his tail wrap my legs too. He light out his fox fire and they were in the air around my bed.

"What are you doing Tomoe?"

"I am trying to warm your body from my heat"

I was blushing because I couldn't say anything back to him again. I just pushed in face deeper in his chest.

"Are you feeling warm now, Nanami?"

"Yes"

I said in a low voice then Tomoe removed a part of blanket off and then again he covered us with the blanket. I felt his skin on my hands and found Tomoe removed the upper part of kimino. I didn't utter a word and I placed my head again into his bare chest and went to sleep. Even in sleep I can feel the warmth coming from Tomoe's body.

In the morning
"Tomoe kun Tomoe kun!" I hear Mizuki shout.

I remembered the events from last night and found Tomoe beside me still sleeping but, Tomoe woked up too.

"What the f*** this snake wants from me in the early morning?"

I hear Tomoe cussing him out. I sensed footsteps walking towards my room so I got up rushed towards the door. Before Mizuki could open the door I opened it a liitle so I can hide Tomoe behind me.

"Nanami chan did you see Tomoe?"

"No, I think we must have gone to bring some groceries for the breakfast. "

I answered Mizuki and closed the door immediately and plopped back on my bed. Two hands came and wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to them. Tomoe whispered in my ear teasingly.

"Nanami did you sleep well I hope I was able to keep you warm."

"Yes, you did." I whispered to him and blushed.