Confession

Nanami's pov
Tomoe brought me back to the top of the building where I confessed my love to him. I hear him whisper my name and suddenly his lips are on mine. So, I kiss him back but he tried to push his tongue in my mouth. I push him back at his this behaviour.

"What was this Tomoe?"

"This is my way to show you my feelings"

"I love you Nanami"

"I love you too Tomoe"

He confessed to me and kiss each other again but this one was full of passion, care and warmth and soon turned into a make out session. So, after few minutes we broke it out and stood panting with our foreheads touching each other. We looked at each other and gave a small smile and headed towards the shrine. I remember the Tomoe to which I express my feelings was completely different then this one I thought to myself this Tomoe loves me, cares for me and want to protect me. Tomoe kept all the stuffs on their places and then I went to take care of Mika. Mizuki was trying to change her diaper but he was unable to change as Mika was running away from him. I took Mika's diaper and changed it.

Tomoe's pov

I still can't believe it I confessed to Nanami and that kiss I can't believe it. I thought to myself. Everytime the thought of kissing Nanami comes cross my mind I want to kiss her again and hig her again. I called everyone out for dinner. We had dinner. After dinner I secretly whispered Nanami to come to my room. I cleaned the table I saw Nanami handing Mika to the shrine spirits making an excise and heading towards my room. I told Mizuki to clean the dishes and headed to towards my room. She was sitting on my bed.

"Nanami I want to ask something..."

"Sure"

"Will......youuuu be my......girlfriend shall we date?" I can't help but blush since I was stutter.

"Yes, I agree to be your girlfriend."

I hugged Nanami and she left my room to look for Mika since it was her bed time. Then we went to sleep and then I heard Nanami shouting. When I went too check. There I saw a huge bug moving around in Nanami's room and she was jumping like a rabbit here and there and then she hugged.

"Tomoe please remove this huge bug out of my room."

I went near the bug and just burned it with my fire.

Nanami's pov
After Tomoe killed the bug I hugged him saying thank you and he returned to sleep in his room. Later, I feel the warmth of someone's body as if someone is hugging me. I slowly opened my eyes and a pair of hands hugging my waist which seemed like Tomoe's hands so, I turned around to see Tomoe.

"What are doing here?You should in your room Tomoe!"

"Mizuki slept with Mika and I was feeling lonely so I came here"

"Are you telling me the truth that you were feeling lonely." I looked at him teasing him.

"Fine, I missed you that's my sneaked in."