Just Us

Tomoe's pov
I carry Nanami to her room and Mizuki brought some food for us. I feed Nanami she still upset over the fact she doesn't trust me. I am just comforting her laying beside her. Nanami hasn't stop clingly to me. It's not I don't like it she really is looking adorable. Sunlight hits my face causing me to wake up. I look at Nanami she is sleeping like a cute baby. I slowly unwrap her hands from around me and head to my room. I showered up and check my phone for to check the time. Its past 10 am I head to the main room and saw a letter laying there.

Dear Tomoe kun,
We are going to Kurama's concert.We booked this tickets after yours and Nanami chan's fight and remember I even came to ask about you but you just ignored me.You were sleeping so I kept this letter and don't dare you make Nanami Chan cry now!!!!
From your lovely,
Mizuki

Nanami's pov
Finally I am awake I notice that Tomoe isn't in the room. So, I just head to shower and change up into new clothes. I was still the wearing the white dress from the ball. After I finish changing up somebody knocked on my door and it was Tomoe.

"So you are wake Nanami?"

"Yes, by the way where is eveyone the house seems silent."

"I found a letter by Mizuki saying that they all went to Kurama's concert they all planned it during our fight. So, we are left here alone."

"Ah......" I let out a sigh.

"What do you wanna do then?"

"First let's have breakfast"

Timeskip

"So do you wanna go somewhere now since we had a our breakfast?"

"Not particularly but I want to check out the museum which is opened last week."

So, we headed towards the museum it contained few dinosaurs skeleton figures, the history of yokai and old shrines in are country, various art pieces from the ancient time and modern time as well. It also had special section that portrayed the history of our country. Tomoe was amazed at the sight of art pieces. Tomoe genuinely loved the middle ancient art pieces the most. He just look at them with amazed eyes. After we finished touring the museum. We went to the near by hotel for lunch. While we were waiting for our to arrive a message poped on my phone. It was a image of Kurama with his fans and also a video in which Mizuki, Kei and Ami joined to sing with Kurama on stage. Tomoe just laugh at hearing Mizuki singing. After our order arrived I took a picture of me and Tomoe with our food and send it back to them saying we are having lunch. Before going back to the hotel we walked around the park where we played with few kids and then walked for a little while more with our hands intertwined.