Are you sure?

Tomoe's pov
Nanami looked inside the bottle and smelled it. I could say from her face which she made that the liquid is bitter.

"Tomoe Tomoe"I hear Mikage call me since I was focused on what Nanami was doing.

"There is one thing I need you to do?"Mikage said.

"Tell,what it is?"

"Just stay in your pants till she completes her pot and Nanami if he does something like it just tell me."

"Mikage you don't need to tell that."I shouted at him in embarrassment.

"Already angry! What will happen during wedding then?"Mikage said teasing me.

"What do you mean by that Mikage?"

"There will be many rituals and even sometimes you may not get to see Nanami. Take this one also as a ritual."

I just let out a long sigh looking at the ceiling and  both of them bursted in laughter looking at me.

"Tomoe would go out I need to talk something to Nanami in personal?"

So, I just nodded and headed to prepare the lunch leaving them alone to talk.

Mikage's pov
"Nanami if you finish this portion you will became immortal and you can live with Tomoe forever and in case of in future if you had children they also will be immortal."

"I will finish then because I plan to spend my life with Tomoe."

"Nanami are you happy? Are you sure about it?"

"Yes"

"But it seems like something is bothering you?"

Then she told me about the whole contract thing I was beyond pissed on Tomoe for doing so I warned him not to do it in the past too but this stupid fox doesn't listen to me that fox even hid it for me. I should I have just asked him when I felt his aura same as Nanami's. I cussed him under my breath.

"I think yours powers which Tomoe transferred to you will awake after you both do that." Nanami's face was red like a tomato right now.

"Once, your powers awake don't forget to tell me." And with that she left my room and I headed to Tomoe to put some sense in his head for doing that contract.

Nanami's pov
After our talk I left Mikage's room and headed to mine I told Onikiri to bring that big pot in my room. After half an hour Tomoe called everyone for lunch. We all had our lunch but I was still thinking about something. Later, in the evening Tomoe took me out for a walk.We walked in the park for a while and then sat on a bench.

"Nanami are you feeling well?"

"Yeah"

"But it seems like something is bothering you? What is it?"

"It's just that I am thinking if we ever break up in the future what would I do without you."

"Nanami don't ever think about this again. I will never leave your side?"

"Is it a promise?"

"Yes, it is"

I just hugged him and gave a little peck on cheeks and we headed happily back again to the shrine. After dinner I asked Tomoe if he would come for a walk and he agreed. We walked for a while then Tomoe told that we should go to sleep now because from tomorrow I had to start drinking that portion. So, I went inside and headed to our rooms to sleep.

Its past midnight now then too I am not feeling sleepy at all so I sneaked into Tomoe's room and laid beside him. After few minutes I found Tomoe hugging my waist so I turned towards him and he gave a small peck on my forehead and I snuggled my face into his chest to sleep.