Urges

Nanami's pov
I woke a pair of hands hugging me tightly then I remembered  that yesterday night I slept with Tomoe. He also told me what happened between us that night.

I am completely embarrassed when I think about it.

"Good morning Nanami" Tomoe said to me.

"Good morning Tomoe" I replied him.

Then suddenly I catched my stomach because a strong pain just hit me. Then I realised that it must be my periods.

I rush to the toilet and my prediction is right. I just then had a shower and came out by that time Tomoe had freshen up and made breakfast for us.

Then when I went back in my room I found that I didn't have pads and tampons. So I called Tomoe and asked to bring them more for me.

At first he was shooked but then when he saw me in pain. He disguised as me and went to the store. I made a list of what I needed and gave it to him.

In no time he was back. As it was Friday we decided to take holiday and send  Mizuki in exchange to school.

First he whinned about it but later went.

Tomoe finished his work in no time. Then he just sat beside me and we both ended cuddling.

Tomoe's pov
It was May and it's time for mating season for foxes. It was hard for me to stop my urges. After all I had my mate.

Then I saw Nanami sleeping on me and my urges took over me.I grabbed her chin and kissed her. It was a rough and lustful kiss.

Nanami woked up as I continue to kiss her then I went down to her and bite her drawing her blood and licking it up and I marked her.

She winced at first then started moaning it turned me on more I start to fondly with boobs.

"Tomoe.......plsss Stop......you know...... I  am in ............my periods"Nanami said panting.

Then I suddenly moved away from her.

"What happened Tomoe???"she asked me.

"It's just the time of mating season and I can't control myself and my urges when you are in front of me."I said her.

At first she was shocked but then she hugged.

"Tomoe wait just till my periods end then I will help you to serve all your urges" Nanami said me in a seducing tone and later we both ended up blushing.

During her periods I stayed besides her but it was hard to see her in pain and her mood wings were extremely unbelievable.

She used to say me to cook something then she doesn't ears the dish and tell me to make a new one. Then used to eat the old dish then.

I read about it in a book and I was shocked that she has to go over this process each month.

It was tiring though every night we used to end up cuddling with each other.

Few days later,
Nanami's periods are finished and seeing her cheerful and happy and interacting with other boys was triggering my urges. So decided to call Mikage.

After few days Mikage arrived and I told him everything even that I marked Nanami. Mikage talked to both of us as Nanami had finished her portion.

Mikage allowed us to do that because he new soon I would pounce her and would no longer be Tomoe and become a needy and lustful taskumi (the traditional name of fox yokai).

Mikage talked to me about my urges for a while then left. Then I cooked dinner and we all had dinner.

I would need to fulfil my urges soon otherwise it could be worse ahead so decided to tell Mizuki and shrine spirits to go out for tonight.

They knew what I was going to do.

"Tomoe kun just be careful with Nanami Chan and don't let your yokai over come you it would be then difficult for Nanami chan" Mizuki said to me and set off with shrine spirits on his flying snake.