Jealous

Nanami's Pov
Next day,
Tomoe decided to tag along with me to take care of me at highschool and now Mizuki is also good at taking care of Mika. Since, I fainted yesterday due to fever. As we entered the class a group of fan girls surrounded Tomoe.

Nobody's Pov
At shrine,
Kotaseku and Onikiri are taking care of Mika while Mizuki is preparing food for her.

"That fox is always around Nanami-chan I won't spear him if he pick any moves on Nanami-Chan!" Mizuki cursed Tomoe.

Nanami's Pov
I went and sat on my seat while frustrated from all the fan girls squealing around Tomoe being back after a while. After few minutes the teacher arrived for the lecture and everyone settled down. I asked Tomoe to wait for me as it's now time to go back home and I had some work with Ami before going home. Tomoe is surrounded again by the fan girls.

"Are you jealous Nanami?"Kurama asked me out of blue.

"Nope, its like that...."I said blushing and headed towards Ami. I still have feelings for Tomoe.

I left and went to meet Ami in the staff room and give her the class homework because teacher told me to do so. I left the staff room and headed back to my classroom. When I returned I saw Tomoe is still surrounded with his fangirls. Even though he just ignored them and gave pissed off expression they would surround near him.

"Why this girls are surrounded around him everytime?"I said frustratedly to my own self.

I know I told Tomoe to wait for me but I decided to leave on my own. I took my bag and was about to leave the high school's rear gate since it was close to the way to our shrine. Suddenly a hear a voice but it was unfamiliar.

"A human Land God what an pleasing sight ."

I was about to turn back but suddenly someone catched from the back and everything went blank I opened my eyes and found myself in an isolated place and the yokai noticed I am awale and tried to pick moves on me.I tried to push him but I can't he has me tied up.

"Tomoe....". I shouted with my whole strength.

Tomoe's pov

Back at school
I started to feel that something is wrong with Nanami and then I looked towards Nanami's desk her bag was not there. I saw Kurama was about to leave. I asked him about Nanami he told me she got frustrated seeing fangirls around me and left alone for the shrine