"Family" Dinner

Ding!

We have dinner tonight at 7 pm. I would really like for you to come.

Ah! My loving mother. Still trying to patch up the family.

Sending a rejection my hands stop when a distance memory emerged through my eyes.

"My baby girl is so beautiful!"

"You too, mommy! You look like a pwincess!"

My father and brothers smiled at the game me and my mom played. You compliment me - I compliment you.

Finally seeing my dad, I run as fast but tripped due to the goes on my feet. Luckily my father caught me and hold me through the air. Giggling at him, I flashed him my sweetest smile.

"I live you Daddy and mommy!"

"We love you too honey"

I could never forget the smile that they gave me at my 5th birthday party. Showing off my parents to my friends and tearing off gifts.

My parents smiling at me warmly and everything was nice. I love the way my life was.

I "loved" the way my life was.

Shaking off that ridiculous memory I was about to press send when I remember him.

He must be there with his family. Smiling and chatting with them like they never see each other for ages.

My sister.

My lovely, sweet and innocent sister.

I can't let him corrupted her.

It's enough for me but not her. Im the one who know his true colors.

I'm the only one who can help my baby sister.

And this time, I won't let him touch one of my love one.

______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter.

I slip and my friends laughed at me, at least they laugh and release all the stress they have in their mind that day.

I would do that all over again just to make sure to hear they're laughter and see they're delighted face.

If you could help and make someone happy, even though your hurt, it didn't even matter.

As long as you see them laughing without a care in the world, you forgot the pain.

Anyways, I hope you stay with me through my journey to write this book.

I would highly appreciate if you could vote or even comment.

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.