Sudden Phone call

I am finally stress free. Chapter one in research has been made a though it's just and though it's just a draft but even so. I finish some of my written outputs and completed them yehey!!! Enjoy reading!!😊😊

We sat on the ground for about half an hour in pure silence. No words were exchange but the calmness and stillness of the night calm our raging soul.

We savor the beauty of the Earth, the natural beauty on it and let the stars shine on us. Giving us some bit of glimmer and hopefully, those shining stars also grace our soul that's been in darkness for years.

"Do you think if I die, I'll become a star?"

He looks at me no longer surprised. I think he know some of the things that's been buried underneath my skin, and those scars I've hidden for years were now bare in his eyes.

"I-I don't know, I'm really not uh.. superstitious person"

"Heh! You're so silly"

"I'm not!"

He puffs his face and face his head towards the sky. I snickered at him quietly and also took at the stars.

" Do you know that the sky is so tragically beautiful?"

"Why so?"

" Because it's a graveyard full of stars and those stars are from people who have died"

He looks at me in warning, almost frantic and I can't help but see an emotion that I haven't see in my life for years, I almost forgot its meaning.

Empathy.

Emphaty is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

All my life I have seen many emotions floating into people's eyes. Sometimes it's full of pity, ridicule,anger,sadness and eyes of the people that lies.

Those people, if they knew what you have experience they would either pity you, leave you in the middle and never turn back and also the face full of ridicule.

Like those problems that you stated was nothing but words full of air, nothingness and without meaning.

The one thing that enrages me was when people tried to understand you and give advice to you. But their eyes lie their words.

You could see a person's true face by their eyes.

They say that eyes are windows of the soul and that is definitely true.

Suddenly my phone ring and the both of us jump in fright. My hands stop on my chest as I try to calm my nerves.

"Hello"

"Where are you?! Your father is asking for you! Where have you gone off to?"

It was Richard. But I can't help but feel an ominous feeling about his call. Normally he was all calm and cool about my relationship with my father, sometimes he ask me in a bored tone.

But now, something isn't adding up.

"I'll go back, just...stay there and explain"

"Okay. Just be here like right now"

His voice seems frantic and I can't help but feel frantic too. The keys were jiggled as I fumbled to get the key to start the car. Suddenly a big frail looking hand take the keys from me and starts the ignition. The car rumbled and I begin to sigh with relief.

Soon, were off to the party thats been pushed on the back of our minds.

_______________________________________
Hi lovelies!!!

I'm here again and I hope you like this new chapter!!

This story is not all romance and is all about the struggles and the past that she "Rose" our antagonist will overcome.

If this book isn't your type it's all good😊😊

Please do vote.comment.share.