Hugs & Kisses

As I smiled, tears fall on my face. I could see Elliot panicking, he's fidgeting on his seat and he almost slipped but caught hold of the stone. My tears, still flowing down my cheeks endlessly as I watch him awkwardly trying to get up. His eyes searching if I was hurt or anything, but he was searching in the wrong way.

I was dying inside and been battered outside.

"H-hey...don't cry anymore o-okay. Did something caught in your eyes?  Did something hurt?"

"Not-nothing. It's just I can't...I can't take this anymore. Why am I always in the wrong? Always the bad rebellious addicted teenager in their eyes mostly my family. They view me like a theft, a criminal whose supposed to be in the wrong , but they don't know me. They don't f*cking know who I really am. What I've experienced and felt all these years"

I can't believe it. I just spit out all these words that's been buried for nearly my entire life to some stranger, well my classmate to begin with, whom I just met and talk for a few weeks. I feel refreshed and the burden I have for years seem to lighten up. I don't feel too stuff now and instead felt relieved.

Maybe it's because he understood me, or maybe,just maybe it's because it's him I'm talking to.

"I'm fine now. Thank you so so much"

And from that, I hug him. He didn't resist nor fought back a fight. He must think that I'm needing some sort of comfort, well, I'll just let him think that.

Just for this time, for the last time.

His tall but small figure was held by a smaller one. I was cold and so was he, but it didn't diminish the body warmth he always had. That I always craved of.

Nose to nose, skin to skin and I could feel myself grinning at our position. His legs bent in an awkward manner while he caged me with his long, thin arms. Nuzzling more towards his neck, I breathed in his earthly smell, where the ocean meets the forest. Refreshed by his smell I snuggled more. I caught eye of his ears turning beet red and I fought back a laugh. I didn't want to embarrass him more.

His hug was just like him. Awkward and cautious, like a little bear cub trying to get used to a tiger's hold on him. Maybe it's his hugs, but I actually feel a lot more refreshed, like the shackles  bounding my feet was gone and I was in a different dimension. Where I was free of anything that is bad, free of the judgement in their eyes, their words with hidden knives beneath them and their disgusting view of people.

When I'm with him, I was, no, I am free.

We eventually loosen our hold on each other. No more tension and only glances were made. As soon as the sky turned dark, we immediately left. I, on the other hand was pouting immensely while Elliot just straight up walk, not even looking behind me. Sighing at his actions, I didn't want to get into too much trouble, now that I'm being sent out, I at least need to behave more in my last days.

I think of something absurd, but aren't all my thoughts crazy? I just wanted to do it, wanted to take a chance because I know from tomorrow morning ,I will leave this city. Maybe months or years I don't know, but something's for sure. If I didn't do it now, I might regret it later in the future.

"Elliot!"

He turn around while I run towards him. I didn't even realize that I was flanking towards him and that I was gonna fall. Luckily, he caught me by my waist and shoulders and I took it as a chance.

Taking his face between my hands, I crashed our lips together. He was wide eye and was blushing like an elementary girl. I shut my eyes and just kiss him, angling towards the left side I deepen the kiss. I was a beginner and I didn't know what to do. It was just us and the sky full of stars, looking toward us.

Soft and warm, I could also taste the fresh mint he had. Heaving as soon as I pulled out from the kiss, no longer wanting the feeling of blankness and giddiness. I stared at his eyes and said.

"I already took your first kiss. I don't know how many years I'll be out here but remember this: I will take all your first and this time, I'm not gonna stop"

_______________________________________
It is dedicated to all singles out there! Say hi for me!!👋👋

Anyways I really hope this chapter makes you giddy and all. I really don't know how to portray love scenes because I haven't experienced one. So pardon me for anything I have written.

Please be patient on me and do Vote. Comment. Share.