Black Sheep

"Rose Honey? Are you awake?"

A warm voice resonates through the whole room. It was my mother, my loving, sweet frail mother. Even though she's weak and always sick, she always find the time to make me feel at home.

Ha! Home?

This house is nothing but a lair full of demons.

A beacon that attract demons. And to think that I lived here my whole life was a miracle

I don't belong here and I will never belong.

But will I ever be truly free?

Free of nightmares plaguing my sleep

Free of the fear and hatred that's been building up all these years

A knock makes me jump out of my skin. My mother frowning at me as she took in my sight. She was helpless, I know she wanted me to be like the other kids. But I'm not normal, never has never will.

" I'll come down in a minute"

Stepping on the cigarettes I head to my bathroom and wash my face. Taking a long sleeve shirt as always and putting some mascara and eyeliner.

Stepping down the hall I could see a family. Perfect and whole. Laughing at each other's joke while love and adoration was mirrored from their eyes. Until I step out.

Silence emerge while I turn my back grabbing some cereals and pouring some almond milk on it. Raising my eyebrows I look at them in boredom. My older brothers are frowning and my younger sister are still eating, oblivious to the tense Atmosphere in the air.

"Oh honey you're here! Do you want something bacon, harsh brown panca-"

My mother as usual, tried to lessen the tense Atmosphere by her lively personality.

Bang!

"No thanks, I'm heading back to school. Some project came by"

I walk to the door and grab my bag and sneakers heading off to the school. After leaving them, I could immediately hear they're laughter.

See?

I could never belong here.

I'm the black sheep of this family and it will always stay this way.

No one will be hurt and the peace and happy family will continue to not know all of my wrong doing and sufferings.

It was for the best.

________________________________________

Ever feel like you're the black sheep?

Maybe you're just different from them, from the way you think and the way you see life anyway they're still you're family.

Hope you guys love this chapter.

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.