Campfire Party

The party was going wild.

Sparklers lighting up the whole night, small jars filled with led white lights inside make the campfire pit up with stars inside a jar. A small bonfire was inside the center and some fore extinguisher in the side to prevent some mishaps.

Foods were lined up in the long wooden desk filled with smores, sliced apples with kebabs on the trays as well as some cheese and Mallows book it. Hotdogs, and some burgers that are currently cooked in the barbecue stand.

Some are already drunk and some are going out, sometimes vomiting in their way to the bushes scattered along the forest land. It doesn't seems like the ideal place to get drunk you know, here in this forest with some animals roaming and insects that will probably bite you in the face resulting you in a swollen state. But either way, people can't get enough of booze and besides we're free, no school for 3 weeks for some shit vacation or anything.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

I'm here. Whr are u?

Wait 4 me. I'll be there.

I smirk and chug on the beer that I'm drinking on. Everything will be much more exciting. I make my way through Richard's drunk friends and ( we didn't invite his a*sholes of a friend ) some of our drunk cousins. Others are texting without care, others came here just to get drunk , and others are out, getting themselves heated on the back of any unfortunate trees.

" I'm gonna go get him"

"Who?!"

"Elliot!"

Richard just nod at me and I'm on my way to get Elliot when I was surrounded by flies, meaning some wannabe Barbie's.

" How's Elliot? Did your taste change?"

"That's none of your f*cking business now get out of my sight"

I shove them away from me but before I could get three steps away from them, Brittany, their f*cking bimbo leader shouted at me that make me turn my head.

"Is Elliot that good in bed that you can't get him out of your system?"

That motherf*cking bitch. I really ought to claw her eyes and bust her freaking man made lips (plastic surgery) and make sure her face get red swollen like a monkeys butt.

"If you don't shut your mouth I'm gonna punch you on your throat"

She just laughs at me and it enrages me, but seeing her minions, who always go on her like a damned puppies following their master, smirked at me. Their eyes showed their anticipation for us to fight, and some other people already got our attention and was shouting.

Cat fight!!!

Cat fight!!!!

F*cking morons.

I just agilely thrust a punch on her nose, a pop was soon heard and before I knew it, I was clutching my ears from her bloody wailing. She has the guts to ask me to punch her, (not literally) but she ask for it and I'm just giving it.

All bark but no bite.

"Show's over now f*ck off!"

I shouted at them and immediately they dispersed, some are doing they're usual things while others look at me in wary eyes. They must think that I'm a wild beast that can't be tamed.

Ar u there yet?

I looked at my phone and 25 minutes have pass since I last message him. I threw a quick reply at him and jogged there.

I'm coming for you.

______________________________________

Thanks for the support you all!!

And thank you so much #EWA2018 for ranking me!!

Please do comment and vote my story😁😁😉