Met with the devil

"You'll be my date tonight"

Elliot almost fell off his chair when I uttered those words. He was gaping and disbelief was drawn in his face, I couldn't help but laugh at this foolishly fish-like guy.

I could feel myself blushing and feeling hot all over when his gaze lock on my face. Although for some reason, I could get embarrassed by the way he looks at me, how he hold my hands so tightly as if I would turn into a bubble and dissappear again.
It's just so wrong yet right at the same time.

I still need to get my revenge, not only for me but for my sister too. And I'm still in a long way before I do get it. For the meantime, I need to straighten and focus on my priorities

"Stop staring at me!"

"Uh...sorry...I,uh... What did you mean about that?"

"About the date thing? Yeah you'll be my date tonight and FYI don't you dare step up in a million dollar suit with your stylish perfected hair. I just need you to be there, you'll be my pillar from now on okay?"

He smiled and my heart almost stop beating. There has been a few times where I saw his smile , but now, I think I'm in a curse. Specifically made by him, and now I'm in a trance as his chest rumbled with his usual baritone laughter's ringing melodiously in my ears.

"Fine,I'll be your date tonight"

" Of course you will"

My chin pointed up turn as I tried to emit an arrogance I've seen from him before. His eyes held amusement as he leans on me, I suddenly stop on my tracks and slowly back off. But his fingers stop me, his hold was gentle but firm, warn hands against my cold face due to the blasting cold air from the air conditioner. He uttered a statement that made the time momentarily stop.

"This time, I'll be the one who will do the protecting here"
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Since it's winter, I decided to wear a long sleeve dress cut below the knees. It has lace on the edges of the sleeves and a ribbon in the waist line, coupled with the checkered pattern on the dress. It's not flashy and is definitely enough for me to be warm through the whole night.

My mother and father can't attend due to my sister

My mother and father can't attend due to my sister. She still can't be admitted and sent home due to some anxiety and depression she has.

Funny how I experienced all that without someone's help.

Looking at the wall clock, Elliot seems to be a little late. I took the time to plan my next move. He have a business and is still flourishing up to this day, some wealth from the inheritance and some connections to his typically business man friends. He has the trust of my family and all our relatives as well as the public. No scandals and not even a speck of dirt could be used to smeared his reputation.

But I do know one of his hobbies and to think that me and my sister got experimented on by his sick way of doing things, makes all the goosebumps crawl underneath my skin. It was f*cking awful and torturous, a kid being held by a psychopath coupled with him being a pedophile.

I wouldn't even doubt myself on being a depressed suicidal teen.

I didn't notice when a shadow looked over me. Eyes holding a certain curiousity with a hint of fear of knowing the unknown. Smiling at him gently, I took out his hands and hold it in my palm. The warmth surged l the way through my body and I can't help the shiver traveling on my spine as I stand up with wobbly legs.

"Did you wait too long?"

"No you're just in time"

He raised his eyebrows and I just take a calm look at him. A sweet, innocent smile made up it's way on my face and he scrunched in confusion.

"After this, we'll meet him. And you, Elliot, will be my prince charming who will save, me, the damsel in distress"

He chuckled and I smiled at him, our feet stepping out of the warn comforts of my house. Our steps were in sync, like a soldier marching up into a battle.

A battle that will either be my demise or my life time chance to live again, free from his shadows.

__________________________________

Hi guys!!! How's this chapter?😳😳

Got some battles in your life, maybe internal or external? Well I've got mine too, we all got our own battles.

We just need to survive.

And now I'm departing to another battle which is chapter 3 in research where we need to compute our population to get our Target.

Ughhh!! I thought Humss won't have math but I guess I'm still naive and a bit dumb hehehe🤣🤣🤣

Anyways, don't be a stranger Vote. Comment. Share.