Fight

" Did you hear? Richard's been plucked out of the football team"

" Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised. No one wants a gay to be their captain"

"Yeah,an-"

Bang!

The sound of the door banging against the wall was heard as the two girls talking from the girls restroom grew pale.

If they knew that rose was here, they wouldn't even dare to be here and just turn back and run with their tails.

But now, her eyes was deadly while her knuckles turned so white from the way she grips her hands tightly.

"Where's the fight?"

A calm but cold voice e hied through the small spaced restroom as one of the girls nearly buckled their knees from fright.

They know better not to anger rose.

She's a deadly one and she make sure anyone, and she mean anyone will suffer her wrath if she or he hurt her people. And now, these two unfortunate girls will suffer from her.

"H-hes, he's in t-the fie-ld"

The girl stuttered, however, she was lucky enough to say words inf ont of her. Rose past through them and they both sighed in relief but before they could do another one, they stopped at her voice.

" The next time you gossip around here, make sure I won't hear. You do it again, and you will suffer"

Their knees finally met the cold tiled floor as they nodded vigorously, not caring for the dirty floor.

After that, I rushed to the field and I almost run towards the people as I saw my cousin getting ganged up. I didn't waste any more time and sprint there. The fist that is about to collide together was stopped by my hands and they froze. I took the time when they're in daze to call Evan, my cousin's boyfriend.

"Evan"

Evan rushed in and was able to stop Richard from throwing punches from Drake. Glaring at Drake, I see him wiping his lips with his thumb to erase the blood. He got a black eye and a bruise near his cheeks. I felt good about my cousin beating him, he's he was beaten too but at least Drake has the most damaged.

"What?! Hiding behind a girl now! What a f*cking p*ssy!"

Richard was enraged again and trying to untangled himself from Evan but I just placed my palm on his and stopped him.

" If you don't want a bullet straight to your forehead, you would stop youre yapping right now"

He just look at me like I was crazy and hollered in laugh with his minions laughing nervously behind him. This idiot doesn't apparently know me while his minons does but doesn't even let him know.

" Ha! You?! You're just acting like a tough b*tch! You're just a who-"

I didn't let him finish his words as I punch him square in the face. Rubbing my knuckles as I ease the little pain I felt.

Thud.

His body fall off unconscious as his minions surround him and other student take a picture and some even laugh behind him.

Cowards.

They only know how to backstab others in the back while some take advantage of a moment of your weakness.

I lunged for Richard and left the scene. It's just another fights "I" started, like they say.
Surely after this fight spread and was heard by the teachers, they would definitely blame me and my violent temper, not even investigating the fight further.

Just blaming it on me as the adults frowned their head and shake their heads in disappointment. While my parents, would lecture me for hours and another day at school, I would be labeled as a bad girl and a gangster.

Fights like this neer bothered me anymore.
_____________________________________

Sorry for not updating!!

Got a lot on my life and I have a practice in dancing, especially balley

Ugh!

Stressess me out more. Anyways I hope you get satisfied with my chapters and books!

I hope you love this story and thanks for reading!!!
PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.