Drunkin Confessions

Red and green lights along with other colors surround the house or should I say mansion. Teens loitering across the front yard and some puking their guts out.

Entering the door I could smell sweats along with a various combinations of perfumes that hung in the air. Bodies grinding toward each other and other sucking people's faces as if their lives depended on it.

It was loud and bright but who cares? If you want to runaway from your problems, a drink will do, maybe a lot more.

"Hey, rose!"

"What's up rose?"

"Wanna come with me?"

" I can show you the most pleasurable thing in the world if you come with me"

And other things like that was heard. Male teenagers were such a man whore and almost half of them think with their d*cks.

After my 6th beer I step out to breath some fresh air. I was staggering a bit, a bit slurred when talking but nonetheless, I could still think like a sober.

I was walking to the nearest park probably 60 steps away from the party when I see a tall slender man with his outdated fashion as usual and his famous big black glasses.

"Elliot!"

He looked startle, I could see his hands tightened towards the plastic bag with some chips and other unknown continents I can't see due to the darkness.

His large, big dark doe eyes stare at me and I can't help but be mezmerized about it. Maybe it's the alcohol that makes him more manly in front of me. The way the light post light a peak through his back, and the way he stare at me fearfully but still acting like he's some tough guy even though he's not.

Maybe, maybe it was really the alcohol that makes me appreciate him about more.

Make me want to live for just a little.

Make want to relive this moment a little.

Make me want to hope.

Maybe, just maybe, I'm the one being save by him.

Arching my lips a bit, I shooed him with my hand. I couldn't resist to follow his back with my sight and never let them stray after he disappear.

I'm too drunk.

Yes, it's just my drinking confessions.

_______________________________________

Hope you love this chapter.

Yeah, I am a lot bit busier and can't update early but I'll try to make it and updates maybe 3x a week I don't know, it depends on me I guess.

Anyways..... Feel free to have suggestions and all. I would absolutely love comments from you and oh PsychopathInLove thanks for turning in in with me and commenting in this story. I highly appreciate your comments.

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.