Face-to-face

I was finally calm.

Strolling around the forest wasn't a good idea if you're angry, especially if you're new to this place and rushing out of the house with no maps on was a stupid thing to do.

Thankfully,I've been here for years( which I really have no choice but to be here) and remembered the turns and terrains of the forest here.

Ring!

Ring!

Holding my phone on my right hand as I walked a little more far and tried to get a signal on me. Jacob was calling, one of my dealers and the man who introduced "drugs" to me, (maybe when I was thirteen I don't remember) which I am thankful for.

Don't get me wrong here, I know that drugs is bad and doing it in your teenage years was a wring thing to do but what if you're like me? Plagued by nightmares, depressed and a suicidal teen.

Drugs are one of the normal things I consider in my life after the hell he put me through my childhood. Constant fights as well as drinking and intake of drugs and mostly, arguments and dissapointed looks where normal in my life that I've became numb from it.

"I'm sorry man, I've been stuck here in our vacation house in the forest. I've been trying to get some signal and it just takes a lot more time"

"It's okay, cargos been here. Wanna order? The usual right?"

"Yeah the usual, I'll pay you after I come back"

Not only drugs were applied in NY daily routine but I also made some bad friends who are more cold blooded than him, but none of them are. It's usually the Masters and leaders whose vicious but what can you say "survival of the fittest".

Weak are not welcomed in their gang and I've earned a lot of bruises and cuts from them, but I'm thankful in a way. They teach me about fighting and confidence, teach me about the cruelty of the world and it made me learned that you're the only person you can trust, you can only lean on yourself and no one else can.

I got back when the sky turned dark and sound of owls and other nightly animals were heard coupled with the  harsh winds blowing on your face.

Touching the doorknob, I didnt feel the ice cold feeling from it but a gaze that bores through the the top of my head was all I could feel. I willed myself to never back down, forcing my eyes to look at him, coldness and hatred that was so intense you could feel it vibrating all around my body.

It was the first time in 5 years since we face off, although the window sill act as a shield but it didn't diminish the see through reflection of his disgusting eyes. I wanted to scoop it so badly and feed it to the dogs but I can't.

I know I can't.

I opened the door and was met with the warm blast of the house, the homey exterior of it and the grandness makes me want to puke and burn it into ashes. It's just a hallucination from everyone.

All they can see is the exterior but not the dirty things that's been buried along the carpets and the sheets under it.

My mother's worried gaze met mine and I nod from her, acknowledging the fact that she was genuinely concerned for me. In fact, I can never hate my mother for she is the one that held me for 9 months and gave me life and the fact that she still loves me, even though I've done bad things behind her back.

It was already nine when I got to my room and the baggage was still intact, not even a single clothes were thrown or been organized. Guess they really respect my privacy huh? Smiling wryly at that, I opened it and arranged it for 15 minutes and was soon finish.

Ploping myself back to the bed, I close my eyes and wish for the up theenth  time.

I wish I could be strong so I can protect the people I love.

_______________________________________

I know, it's been so long since I updated but as you can see, I'm finishing up my first book and epilogue will be updated soon enough! Yehey!!!🎉🎉🎉

I hope you support my book "Once Again" as well as this book you're reading. Feel free to comment and vote!

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.