Favor

"Quite a building you have, Mr. Wallers"

I could hear the harp intake of breath in the other line as I saw the surroundings. It was elegant to say the least, no dust on the corners of the seats and windows. Some furnitures here and there, adding the typical people with their suits and pencil skirts, prancing around the cold, shiny marble floor. The employees were newt and even the tiniest hair was trimmed.

I was a sore thumb, with my rip jeans and white v neck along with my dont-fuck-with-me face, I definitely stood out among the mass of stuck up employees here. Adding to the fuel was the guards, looking at me in the eye, as if waiting for me to go berserk and ruin the place. I just give them my nastiest glare I could ever muster and tap on my right foot.

"Come here. ASAP"

I ended the call, not in the mood for some silence when I'm funing hard in the inside. He knows I hate waiting and after the 5 minutes run up in my mind (I was counting the time) a figure flash back in my eyes.

The sweat dripping in his chiseled jaw ending into his hidden collar bones. His adam's apple bobbing as he tried to catch his breath. He's at my eye level, with his knees bended and his muscular arms flexing through his suit, seemingly like suffocating his body. As I wait for him to catch his breath, his stormy eyes never left me. It's as if he was afraid, afraid of me leaving again without any further notice.

"How you've been?"

He looks at me, still trying to process everything in his mind. Just like I told you, he's like me. His emotions we're all over the place that I'm getting a little dizzy just by following it.

I know his deepest thoughts and his experience. The way we handle it too was the same, although for different reasons, we still are the same.

"Good, how are you?"

His voice has changed, no longer the timid weak voice before but a dark deep voice, like a soft whisper in your ears. I look at him blankly, where is that wimpy kid? How come he's changed? A lot has been, and before I knew it, he grew as a boy into a man.

Now I can no longer call him wimpy kid.

"Good, let's get out of here. Your guards are eyeing me warily, they must have sense danger in me"

I sneered at those guards and they cowered in fear when they saw their CEO trailing behind me. Smirking at him, I showed him my list  grateful smile , he must have done it to take revenge on me. His chuckle sent shivers to my body and I couldn't help but to grip the handbag I'm currently squishing with all my might. The laughter fades as fast as lighting and we're off to go.

Walking with him, all generations of people are gawking at us, particularly at him. He was tall and freaking hot for goodness sake! Who wouldn't wanna see this piece of meat? Although it bothers me a bit, I still grudgingly walked beside him.

I was electrocuted, as if some ants were biting on my hands coupled that with some pins and needles poking my hand. My mind went blank when he hold my hand, gripping it tightly with his strong and slender hands. Looking down, I could see the interwining of our hands, his hands much darker than mine. Pale small hands wrapped around a big strong hand, I look at him still confused.

"You might get astray, I'm just looking out for you"

His warm breath trickled my skin as the words travel through my hot mess of a mind. I glared at him so bad I strated to pinch his hands, but it's like a kitten clawing at a metal like hands, meaning it has no effect on him.

"Excuse you but I think I can handle myself pretty well"

He ignored my sarcastic remark and strode the streets as he held my hand tighter. We end up in a nearby cafe, probably a 15 minute walk from his company. The opening of the door produce a bell sound indicating another customer has arrived.

Oak woods and wooden shiny floors, along with the warm and bright pentagon shaped lights hanging around the ceiling. The black and gold flower wallpaper in each sides of the wall. The smell of coffee and milk mixing as the sounds of the slow R and B song being played in the place. It was homey and relaxing, I'm so glad we didn't end up in a fancy restaurant where even a small bite sized meat will cost me 50 dollars.

"Would you like to eat something?"

"Just black coffee, mixed with almond milk and some muffins that will do"

He chuckled for a bit and signalled the waiter. He's like an attentive boyfri-- don't even go there Rose. Stop thinking about something and focus!

"Hmm.... something on your mind? A penny for your thoughts?"

"I.....I uhmm, just wanted to...uhh"

My tounge got tangled up and here I was, blushing like a school girl due to embarrassment. His booming laugh resonated around the place, the gaze the people make around us were making our atmosphere a little bit ambiguous. Spranging up into action, I immediately clasp my hand around his mouth, preventing him from gaining more attention.

His warm lips on my hands seem moist. It's tickling me and I fight the urge to hide into a corner. His eyes were full of mischief, suddenly I find our situation a bit ridiculous.

I think our personalities had been swapped.

Before, I was the stronger and fierce woman he's eyes ever laid upon on, was now a shy and easily embarrassed girl. He, the timid and shy guy, hiding behind his big black spectacles, was now a man full of mischief mixed with his dangerous aura, making him more charming than he's ever been.

"The food's here, would you like to get something after?"

Thankfully the waiter broke our intense staring competition. After eating my fill, I finally resulted  into that calm and deadly woman, and asked for a simple favor.

"Can you do me a favor?"

His brooding eyes lifted on me, as he licks his lower lips to catch the tear shaped drop from the coffee he's been drinking. He commanded me to go for it, and it didn't hestitate again.

"Would you back me up....if I did something wrong"

___________________________________

Hey guys!!!

I finally update!! My time management is messy and there's a lot of papers we need to revise in our research.

Ugh!! It's killing me.

Some of my friends are going into some victory ball, our school was an overall champion yehey!!!!

Don't be a stranger Vote. Comment. Share.