Vacation house

" We're going to uncle's vacation house. Yehey!!"

I paled in comparison while my little sister chat happily with my parents. They were eager to go and can't stop gushing about the vacation house while I stand here, rooted. I was dumbfounded until the idea rushed in my head.

It was his lair.

The demons lair, where he took my innocence.

I was dreading this moment and I can't comprehend anything besides the fact that were going straight to the devil.

I rushed towards my room without care and lock it. Tears formed my eyes as I tried to fight the memories that is surfacing on my mind.

Clutching my head while repeating a mantra that I invented for years. It was no avail, the memories rushed in like the rivers flowed down the stream.

" What are we going to play uncle?"

" We're gonna play a game okay?"

" Okay uncle, but what is that ropey thing? Will it hurt me?"

" Don't worry my sweet little red. Don't you trust uncle? Besides it will be fun and you will scream in delight after this."

" Yay! Okay uncle. Come on up let's go and play!"

I was an innocent child that was lured by the devil. Like a psychopath luring children by candies, he lured me with games I don't want to remember. It was a sickening game for him and he enjoyed all of my delightful screams. My mother and father, still gullible about the playtime that we had, was smiling and thanking Him of all people by babysitting me.

And now, I grew up and learned. Became terrified by the thought of him and even the slightest touch of a man but grew out on it. I was no longer the innocent child the he can lure again with his f*cking games, now, I'm an independent woman that stands on her ground. I can't touch him yet.

Can't ruin his facade.

So I'll just stick to waiting for the opportunity, and once I grasped that, no more little girls thinking of ending her life.

________________________________________

I'm really really sorry for not updating. I know I know my wrongs. I hope you understand that and I really wish that you stick on me.

Good news:. The title on our research got approved!!!🎉🎉🎉 And this is the start of torture for me 😥😭😭😢

Anyways, I hope you stick with my book and do please try my other book that will be COMPLETED in a matter of time the names " ONCE AGAIN "

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.