His secret

I could hear the stomp of his feet as he tried to follow me, I halten my step and turn back.

"Ow"

I Yelp, I didn't notice that he's already in front of me and now my nose is probably broken due to the collision from the both of us. Still rubbing my nose to ease the pain I glared back at him.

"S-s-sorry I-i didn't mean to. Are you o-okay?"

He's nervous and I could feel the regret in his tone. Still I glared back at him and choose to ignore and walk away from him.

"W-wait!"

I was shocked at his voice, there aren't many people here because it's already the 3rd period and I don't care enough to go to class and be lectured again.

"What?!"

He was irritating me, his feet move towards me cautiolsy like a hunter trying to be discreet about his violent prey. I tried to calm myself down then shot him an icy glance which makes him flinching and stop from moving.

"I'm asking you again. What do you want?"

My voice dripping with venom and I could see him opening his mouth yet no words are forming. I was about to bark when hetried to tell me something while he stutters like a fool.

"What, what i-if Richard harms y-you?"

That's what he wanted to say to me all this time. Laughing at his sillyness I wipe the tear that nearly fall of my eyelashes. It was a long time since I have a good laugh. Feeling better I answered him.

"I know his secret so don't worry too much."

He look shocked when I stop laughing and then turn into a cold woman. He must think I'm bipolar which is true.

The bell rings indicating that it's recess so I look at him one more time and leave him. Again.

I got to my locker after some time and pushed down some stuffs. I could feel a person right behind me and I turn back.

Richard.

"Why are you protecting that loser?"

He huffed and go red from anger. I just shot him a bored tone and look at my fingers again. He got the message so he just drop it off.

Wondering why he listened to me? He's my cousin and he trust me with his secrets. You could also say that were a partner in crime.

He's gay and my other uncle, uncle "Robert" doesn't think so much about gays and lesbians. More like he didn't like them.

So my pitiful cousin could only come to me and make me the third wheel on their every date with his boyfriend  Evan. He becomes a football player even though he doesn't want to and bully people under him to let other know that he's the man of all man here in school.

I don't really care about his bullying and never interfere about it. It must been a shock for him, but this is what I must do.

I'll just take another secret to me in my grave.

_______________________________________

I never meant to offend any people there.

There are times where this situation happens and some people you love don't accept who you really are. But always remember follow your heart.

I hope you like this chapter.

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.