Camping

Our family has a tradition that we will have a special occasion just for us family's and we will go to the forest to do that. Now that the older generation are more lenient to us, we decided to have a camp fire. Besides it's just outside in the house, probably in the backyard or something.

My cousins and my relationship with them were neutral. You could say that were not the best of friends and the loving cousins you would thought, ut at least we acknowledge each other and respect everyone.

They awed at me whenever I rebel around my parents, they didn't even wanna know the things that will land on me after that.

"I'll call Evan here"

"They know now, I mean our relatives and cousin know now?"

Raising my eyebrows at him in a questioning gaze. He held up his arms and nodded slightly. That's maybe the reason why some of our cousins were looking at him in a complicated look. At least it wasn't in disgust or malice but instead was full of curiosity and a bit of awe.

The two of us were labeled as the rebelled children coming from our uncle's and aunts. We were inseparable when we were kids and do pranks around the school and party hard but they didn't hold any irritation or anger on us, they think that were still young and reckless. We haven't been caught or put into jails so they're more than okay with that, besides there are other teens which are more rebellious than us.

"They approved and we just have to prepare it tonight. Hey? Wanna invite Elliot?"

"And how would I invite him anyway?"

Crossing my arms, I stop the feeling of goosebumps on my arms. It's just Elliot and maybe, it will be more lively with him.

"I got his number. Now, don't look at me like that I didn't force him. I found it at the school registration"

"Fine, I'll do it. Give it to me now"

He chuckled and just pass a string of numbers to me. I walk out of their house (I'm in Richard's vacation house not my uncle's house where my family currently resides in) and go straight to the forest. Tapping.y phone and trying to find the trail where I found a signal.

There!

Come over at XXX address. Call me if you arrived at the sign " Welcome to XXX forest" at 8 pm sharp. If you don't go I'll beat you.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I almost laugh at his text.

" Fine. Just don't beat me"

Hmm... How much trust dies he have on me that he agreed. Anyways, threats sure do work for him.

Laughing at my imagination, where I imagined him fiddling on his phone and paling. Typing his words in a fast motion just to make sure I don't get angry at his late message.

I'll make sure to show him what party his. Elliot, be ready to loose all your first times.
______________________________________

Two chapters in one day!!

Don't confuse the last words into anything dirty okay!! Don't be a green!😝😝

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.