Arianne

" We'll have a tea party today, yey!!!"

Seeing my little sister, Arianne playing with her dolls, I remember myself playing once with my brother and father. Their huge stature and bulky self didn't diminish the lovable atmosphere ( as they call it ).

The times where I caked their face with makeup products that I usually steal from my mom, and from the manicures that I spent a lot of effort to paint on their nails. Smiling for a bit, I didn't remember the bad things.

Now I look at myself and I  could not totally recall what I am before and what happened to me.

He happened.

That's why, I'll try to do everything for my little sister even though she thinks I'm a bad witch that she's supposed to ignore. Maybe she forgot that I'm her older sister, that I can play and be with her too.

But I couldn't blame her, my past actions have done a bad effect on her and the only thing that she can remember from me was the bad things ( a.k.a. the shouting and screaming, sarcasm and verbal fights along with insults with my older brothers and fighting with our father )

I couldn't change the things that I've done but I'll do my best to make sure she won't experience the things that Demon did to me.

I love her in my own way and even though I don't let her know or even say those 3 words. I know in my heart that she's the most beautiful, lovable and my little angel sister that I love.

I left the room as soon as I saw my older brother and my father. They will keep her safe, cause if they don't, then I will.

My gaze grew hazy as I feel a drop of tear slid down my cheek, rushing to my room I lock it and put my knuckles to my mouth to stop the cry of my anguish. Rubbing my heart as I tried to breathe. It slide down my door and I couldn't help but bite my lips to prevent the cried of my heart.

It still hurts.

It hurts that they don't understand me, I know it's my fault for not telling them but what did I do to deserve this?!

Nothing.

I have done nothing.

What did I do to have this curse befall on me?

What can I do to stop the darkness from eating me? What if the same thing happened to my sister?

What do I do?

_______________________________________

HELLO AGAIN!!! I'm back!!!

I know I haven't updated, I'm really sorry it's just that I have a lot on me. Research and essays, haiss.... Being a humss student was not an easy feat.

Anyways, I really hope you like this chapter and please support my other book, it's nearing it's end.

Oh! and do support PsychopathInLove too in her book. Her book is superb I'm telling you.

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.