Stay away from her!

Rushing back from home I was greeted by the sight of them eating happily while chattering about their lives and all.

As I step out, silence follows and my dad and brothers showed me a displeased look. I couldn't care about it so I walk straight into the kitchen.

His eyes bore holes through the back of my head. I tried to fight the goosebumps and shiver I was about to feel. I can't let him see me in my weakest state.

Not anymore.

"Where have you been?"

My mother followed me as I ignore her and drink a cup of water. She just sighs and head back to the dining room.

They're always like that. Asking if you're fine and then they turn they're backs in you after you tell them your problems.

I was about to sit down when I saw my sister running towards me. My face loses its color when my sister runs past me and hug him.

She delivered herself straight to the devil.

My feet was rooted to the spot hands trembling as my mouth quiver. I wanted to shout at him, tell him not to lay his sinful hands to my sweet and innocent sister.

Shutting my eyes I took a deep breath and open then again in new determination. Forcing my feet to move, I found myself in front of him.

Heart beating so fast when his eyes lift and met mine. I almost gagged at his sight.

"Arianne, mom's calling you"

Biting my lips, I tried to say it in a nonchalant way. Praising myself for not stammering.

"No!!! I want uncle!"

She pouts and shakes her head. This girl, she doesn't know anything. That man was not a human.

I tug her hand and she screams at me. So I resorted to take her with me by force and lift her up. She was trashing and crying, snot falling her nose down to my shirt but I didn't care. She was my sister and I won't let anyone hurt her.

My mother and father decided to see the ruckus, they found me holding my sister as she cry.

"Mommy!! Wose ish mean!"

Mother takes Arianne away and I was left by my father's dark face.

"What the hell are you doing? Why do you always cause trouble! Even in school and our house! Have you got no shame?!"

I just ignore his words even though it hurts. It's the same words and the same pain I feel everyday.

"And why did you take her away from her uncle? What's wrong with you?"

Everything's wrong. You didn't know that you just invited a devil in here, on our own house.

"He's not your real brother anyway. Why would you care?"

A slap resound through the house. It was stinging my face and I fight back the urge to cry.

"Let her go Roman, she's just a teen. She's in her rebelling phase"

And the devil decided to butt, he didn't make it any better in fact more worse as my dad spill horrid words to me.

I couldn't take it.

He's defending him, not me, his own blood and flesh.

His daughter.

He's defending me from him.

A animal disguising as a human.

_____________________________________

Hello again!

I hope you like this chapter.

It's a little bit sad and all bit there are many positive things in our life that we haven't see.

I hope you love this book as much as I love it. Although I'm not forcing you to.

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.