Wild night

"Party at James house, you on?"

It was another tiring day and here we are, my cousin, who is finally free from pretending in front of his father, wants to party and all.

The school already knows and yeah, it spreads like a wildrire and become the topic of gossip for a week until it finally settle down.

There are frowns and smiles and guys mostly, his friends, still hang out with him but not all of them. Some avoided him like a plauge but at least they didn't become a backstabber.

"Yeah, I need to release some stress on me"

It was the same in our house too. Same old fights and same people who try to forget my existence, which I didn't bother much.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Taking a cream colored crop top and some leather jacket along with my black skin tight jeans and my boots I was off to go. It was supposed to start on 8 and it was Friday so I can sleep late and not worry tommorow.

I head downstairs and was met by my older brother " Nicholas" which is 3 years older than me. He was staring at me intensely and I just ignore it and feign ignorance. He take a hold of my wrist and asked.

" Where the hell do you think you're going?"

Brows scrunch up as he tighten his hold in me I could feel my wrist lost it's color.

"So you can finally see me, I thought no one will ever find out. Guess I was wrong"

Sarcastically saying, they all pretend I don't exist, why now that I'm actually leaving?

"It's already dark and you didn't get permission from Dad"

I scoffed at his suggestion. He must think k that dad will let me if I, if I come up and asked him to let me go.

"I don't care and get your hands off me, I feel disgusted by it"

He look hurt for a second before finally recovering and take his hands off mine. Yes, feel angry with me. Don't feel sad not guilty about everything.

Don't feel anything from me so it will be easier to accept it.

Tuning back, I hope off the car and sped down. My hair scattered along the wind as my silhouette continues to blur and merge the dark.

_______________________________________

Sorry for not updating.

I had a lot of things going on my life and school and also my chores which makes me sleepy everytime.

Anyway I was currently reading this story, The golden flinch, was it that? I don't remember the title much.

I hope you continue to be with me in my story and please feel free to leave suggestions.

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.