Wicked Smiles

I look into the feast my mother made. Roosted turkey,apple pies ( her own trademark) some spaghetti with meat balls and a ceasar salad and of course, some wine for the adults to drink and apple juice for Arianne.

My mother love to cook and she makes them with all her might. The food comes our deliciously and you can't help but lick your finger to savor the taste of it.

I would been like that too if he wasn't here.

Chatters were made as soon as we dig out our food. My brothers were engage in their games talk and my mother was making sure Arianne eats without some spills and stains on her dress. My father and his "brother" are talking animatedly about the ocean, the forest and some topics about politics. I was eating by myself but someone decided to break the peace that I'm holding.

"How about you little red? Got some stories to share?"

I just look at him coldly, my mouth forming a sneer. I wanted to pluck that f*cking eyes of him and feed it to the sharks. He's making trouble for me again and here I am, like a child who needs some discipline.

"Well, I certainly remember when you always hug me and never left my side back then. Ahhh.... Good memories, don't you think little red?"

He smiled wickedly on Netflix and I know that I'm the only one who can see that. My parents must think he's sad because I'm not attached to I'm anymore like when I was back then. They think he's smiling sadly at the "fond memories" that the two of us freaking made.

"Yes, I will never forget those memories, Uncle"

With every word I could feel malice dripping on me. My family was relieved for a moment. They must think I'm a volcano that's about to erupt but I didn't give him the satisfaction.

I smiled widely at him but it didn't reach my eyes, still my family think that I've behave now because of memories that he suddenly make me remember.

Little did they know, if he wants to be a manipulating good uncle. Then I will be a scheming innocent niece.

Let's see how you escape my claw now uncle.

_______________________________________

I just finished my other book so I didn't have time to update this book. But anyway, I've finished it and I wanted to thank you for supporting and reading my book.

Thank you so much for reading roses and if you want to know and try my other book it's "Once Again"

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.