Katerina

Katerina Petrova^^

Emma Stallings

Even after the sun came up, my alarm clock went off, and I had my morning dose of vervain coffee, I still couldnt wrap my mind around the fact that Damon confessed his love for me last night. It kept playing over and over again on a loop in my mind, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

He was just so amazing. His dark black hair, his piercing blue eyes... it was all enough to leave you standing there speechless, which is exactly what I did for about ten minutes after he left last night. He explained that he loved me, refused to have sex with me because he "couldn't be selfish with me" but I still hadn't heard from him all morning. This was very similar to what he'd done in the past when Isobel accused him of loving me months ago. He avoided me for days after that. I just hoped he wouldn't do it again. My phone started to buzz in my pocket.

Stefan: meet me at the house please. It's important.

Great. Whatever it was, I had the feeling it was only bad news. Nothing good ever came from our little team meetings. I grabbed one last cup of coffee before heading out the door and making my way over to the Salvatore's.

I felt my stomach turn into a knot as I pulled into the driveway. Damon and I hadn't spoken since last night. As far as he knew, I remembered nothing of his confession or the heated makeout session that almost resulted in us having sex.

I took a deep breath, and slowly started walking toward the door. Forcing myself to knock before I could change my mind, I brought my fingers to the door and tapped the wooden surface a few times.

"Hello, Emma." Damon smirked as he leaned against the doorframe with a cocky attitude.

Was he really going to just jump back into his regular routine of banter and arguing and act like nothing had changed between us?

"Is Stefan here? He texted and asked if I would come over. He said it was important." I explained, trying to come up with anything to talk about other than last night. Everytime I closed my eyes I remembered the way it felt to be in his arms.

"Right this way." Damon grinned as he stepped to the side, leaving me room to enter the house.

I walked into the living room to find Stefan, Trystan, Elena, and....fuck no.

"What is she doing here?" I asked angrily as my eyes landed on Rose. The bitch kidnapped us and tried to serve us to Elijah on a silver platter.

"Told you she'd freak." Damon sighed as if I were being over dramatic.

"Damn right I'm freaking. This bitch was perfectly fine letting me die! She sent Elena flying with a bitch slap. Why on Earth is she in your living room?" I asked raising my voice.

"Emma, she has valuable information that could protect you and Elena." Trystan said trying to calm me down.

"Oh is that so?" I asked in my bitchiest tone as I made eye contact with Rose. "Well do explain to me what you know, and then we can talk about what caused your change of heart."

Rose sighed at my attitude. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years, and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Convenient" I sighed.

"Who is he?" Elena asked. She was much better at the whole forgive and forget thing.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon revealed.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added.